No announcement yet.

Black HillsRally Event Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both being able to see your pictures and you all returning in 2009 sound great. I had just retired the end of March and as stated above was out of town. Next time I hope to meet up with the gang. The parts manager, among others, was pretty complimentary about the visiting group.

--Bob

One in the local Hills

One back East in my hometown in the queue for a 4th of July parade

Comment

Dammit, I cannot find any of my pictures from this trip -- I thikn they may have got lost during my last computer crash. There was the picture we took in the Badlands, with the mountain that looked hand-painted in the background that I wanted to include in the calendar. If any of y'all happens to have a copy or one that you took out there, please PM me and/or e-mail it to me.

Or any other pictures from the trip that you deem worthy.
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Everyone had a great time! I am thinking of arranging a Second Black Hills Rally in the Spring of 2009. As we get closer to the Summer driving season next year, I will get some plans together.[/QUOTE]

Let's do it again !! No car issues this time.

Comment

Ted, I figured you would want to go again. This time you can do some driving.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
          | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Ulrich...

I got busy this weekend and didn't get to look through my photos from the trip. I will try to get to it tonight.
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
            | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Spring 2009???

OK, Back into planning mode...
              Not all who wander are lost...

We are part of that group of folks who have driven their S2000 more than 100,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                Ted, I figured you would want to go again. This time you can do some driving.
                I hear ya. :LOL: While riding shotgun with the German from Texas was fun, I still would like to experience the roads out there behind the wheel.

Comment

Do you guys still have the .PDF with the trip itinerary that I had for you to download? I can't find my copy anymore; if someone could e-mail it to me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
                  "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                  Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
                    Do you guys still have the .PDF with the trip itinerary that I had for you to download? I can't find my copy anymore; if someone could e-mail it to me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
                    Can do.

We are part of that group of folks who have driven their S2000 more than 100,000 miles.

Comment

Thx. Just what I was looking for.
                      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                        All the links to our photo log are broken for the time being. This is a short-term technical issues for the web site. Once our photo service is up and running again, the photos will be back up for you to view.

Everyone had a great time! I am thinking of arranging a Second Black Hills Rally in the Spring of 2009. As we get closer to the Summer driving season next year, I will get some plans together.
                        I just owned 09 s2k n just want to know is I can join s2k club for some fun riding around in Minnesota. Please let me know! :

Comment

I went to Black Hills this past summer. Lots o fun there! Please Email me about being s2k club/member at kialee73@hotmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by kialee View Post
                            I just owned 09 s2k n just want to know is I can join s2k club for some fun riding around in Minnesota. Please let me know! :
                            First of all, check out the Northern Lights chapter. https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/forumdisplay.php?f=173

Next year's S2Kdays will be in the Black Hills. Join us, won't you?

As far as membership is concerned, try this. https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/payments.php

Comment

For the event organizers out there. I currently live out here in the black hills and would like to help out with anything I can. Accommodations, recommendations of sites and good eats. Let me know should be a fun time.,

Comment

This looks like a great trip! When is the next one?

Comment

Working...
                                X