Rock the Dragon 2017. April 27-30 at Fontana Village, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock the Dragon 2017. April 27-30 at Fontana Village, NC

Yep, it's back again. Time to start making those plans for Rock the Dragon 2017 (RtD2017). Once again at Fontana Village where we can all be together as a group. All of the things you've come to expect from this great event, the drives, the food, the friends, the cars. You can make your reservations at Fontana Village Resort whenever you'd like. Just ask for the Rock the Dragon rate for the special room rate.

More details will be coming but if you've been to Rock the Dragon before, you know what a great event all of the amazing people make it. We're looking forward to seeing all of the old friends and a lot of new ones in April.

-ken
    The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Ready to register? Registration is OPEN and early registration is discounted. Click to Register HERE!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

So who will be there from this site, hopefully s2kca will have a presence at this meet. I am working to make this one happen in 2017, after missing out on last year's debacle

Comment

Room is "BOOKED"...!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

That's awesome Denny, I hope to have a room in the lodge at this event.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post
            That's awesome Denny, I hope to have a room in the lodge at this event.
            Sure hope you can make it down again Joey ..!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
              Room is "BOOKED"...!!!!
              What took so long? I booked my room weeks ago! OK maybe not that long ago.
              David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
              '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
              '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
              '11 Ford Ranger Sport
              '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
              '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
              '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

I booked my cabin in April 2016. What's taking you guys so long?

Events and Track Days

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                  I booked my cabin in April 2016. What's taking you guys so long?
                  They didn't know how to book the room, when I was there in April...'16

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post

They didn't know how to book the room, when I was there in April...'16
                    Figures .

Events and Track Days

Comment

Registered today

Booked my room at the Lodge yesterday.

So, I guess that's all I need to do for now.

Comment

Originally posted by hecash View Post
                        Registered today

Welcome Harry. Always good to see you. You may get volun-told to be a drive leader somewhere along the way.

Events and Track Days

Comment

Originally posted by hecash View Post
                          Registered today

I might have a chance to finally meet you Harry, I hope to have a room at the lodge.

Comment

Welcome Harry. Always good to see you. You may get volun-told to be a drive leader somewhere along the way.
                            We may have to play that by ear, Ken. 40+ visits to the operating room is sort of catching up with me in my mid-70s. My cardio guy is working on my meds to try to keep me a little more spirited.

Comment

Finally got my butt sat down long enough to register for this event. The excitement is now starting to build.

Comment

Room booked in the lodge. They asked if I wanted a room facing the parking lot or the pool, not sure which is better, keeping an eye on your vehicle or looking at the pool and hills ?

Comment

Room booked in the lodge. They asked if I wanted a room facing the parking lot or the pool, not sure which is better, keeping an eye on your vehicle or looking at the pool and hills ?
                                  Depends on your level of paranoia (I've never lost anything at Fontana) but the pool view and the mountains is really pretty (well the mountains, anyway, depending on who might be in the pool )

Events and Track Days

Comment

Depends on your level of paranoia (I've never lost anything at Fontana) but the pool view and the mountains is really pretty (well the mountains, anyway, depending on who might be in the pool )
                                    You mean Denny in a Speedo

Comment

You mean Denny in a Speedo
                                      Okay, that image is going to be difficult to 'unsee'.

Events and Track Days

Comment

Great! Now I've lost my eye sight......
                                        David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                                        '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                                        '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                                        '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                                        '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                                        '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                                        '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Working...
                                        X