No announcement yet.

Rock the Dragon 2017. April 27-30 at Fontana Village, NC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the "other" forum I posted up about General Francis Marion not offering S2000 group discount rates on their 2-bed rooms on April 26th, 2017, if there is anything that can be done to convince them to give us discounts on one-bed rooms and two-bed rooms, it would be great, any discount of some sort on the two-bed rooms will help even if it isn't going to be the $108 rate. They want $150+ for the two-bed room I'm booking.

Comment

I answered you on S2KI, Joey, but there should be a special rate for both one bed and two bed rooms. I'll call them today (probably have better results on Monday, but I'll still call today).
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
        I answered you on S2KI, Joey, but there should be a special rate for both one bed and two bed rooms. I'll call them today (probably have better results on Monday, but I'll still call today).
        Got it Ken, thanks for offering to help with this, hopefully you can talk some sense into them. I saw your reply at the other location too, much appreciated buddy !

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post

Got it Ken, thanks for offering to help with this, hopefully you can talk some sense into them. I saw your reply at the other location too, much appreciated buddy !
          I get the block set aside so I know what the rate should be (apparently the person you talked to didn't have any idea). I called but the person I need to talk to won't be in until Monday (as expected).
          Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
            I get the block set aside so I know what the rate should be (apparently the person you talked to didn't have any idea). I called but the person I need to talk to won't be in until Monday (as expected).
            The front desk lady I spoke with didn't know at first, then she spoke with the manager and she called me back to give me the bad news so apparently the info came from the manager. Let us know when you get in touch with them, we have lots of time I have the room booked either way

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post

The front desk lady I spoke with didn't know at first, then she spoke with the manager and she called me back to give me the bad news so apparently the info came from the manager. Let us know when you get in touch with them, we have lots of time I have the room booked either way
              Monday at the earliest. I'll let you know what I find out.

Upcoming events:

Comment

Registration closes on 3/31. As of today, here's the number and where they're coming from. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Dragon.
                State Number
                AL 3
                FL 4
                IL 3
                KY 2
                LA 1
                MA 1
                MD 8
                MI 2
                NC 19
                NJ 1
                NY 8
                OH 17
                ON 17
                PA 9
                TN 2
                VA 12
                WV 2
                Total 111
                There are as many Ontario people as there are Ohio attendees. They must want to get to the warm weather. .
                Last edited by kgf3076; 03-27-2017, 09:49 AM.
                Upcoming events:

Comment

"Registration closes on 3/31. As of today, here's the number and where they're coming from. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Dragon.
                  Stare Number"
                  I keep staring at the number and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonDidg View Post
                    "Registration closes on 3/31. As of today, here's the number and where they're coming from. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Dragon.
                    Stare Number"
                    I keep staring at the number and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong!
                    Being a smarta$$? . That must be why you're having a problem. (Gotta love autocorrect )

Upcoming events:

Comment

Ken
                      I am picking up a new car in PA, second week of April, I think (this delivery has been delayed a couple times) Then I have to drive back to Houston and it looks like it "could" put the Dragon on my route...could I just sneak in for the drive day?
                      I cant really do the whole weekend and I am unsure if I can make this work, But if I can, I want to be sure I am allowed to crash the party...
                      Thanks
                      Dallas

Comment

This is something on my "bucket list" but it is always during school.
                        I look forward to a Dragon event sometime.
                        If I retire at 66 in will be in 2 yrs.
                        If I "get" to keep working, it could be...................................?

Comment

Originally posted by dallasM View Post
                          Ken
                          I am picking up a new car in PA, second week of April, I think (this delivery has been delayed a couple times) Then I have to drive back to Houston and it looks like it "could" put the Dragon on my route...could I just sneak in for the drive day?
                          I cant really do the whole weekend and I am unsure if I can make this work, But if I can, I want to be sure I am allowed to crash the party...
                          Thanks
                          Dallas
                          Come on down, Dallas. We'll be at Fontana Village Resort. The Group drive is Saturday morning and starts lining up around 8:30 at the ball field. If you make it down Rt 28 to Fontana, we'll be easy to find.
                          Upcoming events:

Comment

Originally posted by doddg View Post
                            This is something on my "bucket list" but it is always during school.
                            I look forward to a Dragon event sometime.
                            If I retire at 66 in will be in 2 yrs.
                            If I "get" to keep working, it could be...................................?
                            Gary, the Fall Dragon meet is in September. What is your schedule for the last weekend in September?
                            Upcoming events:

Comment

Registration is now officially closed. Here's what you have to look forward to on the Saturday morning Dragon Group drive.

87 Cars
                              127 people.

Slightly smaller than last year but a great group of people. Billman will do his usual tech talks and Matt the Dent Guy is going to take care of any dents and dings you have. See you the last weekend in April.
                              Upcoming events:

Comment

Working...
                              X