Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock the Dragon 2015 Early Registration is open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock the Dragon 2015 Early Registration is open!

Early registration for Rock the Dragon 2015 is now open! There are a limited number of discounted early registration slots and once they're gone, it's back to the regular registration price.

See you at Fontana Village for Rock the Dragon 2015.

Rock the Dragon 2015 Registration LINK.
    The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Moved to a new Dragon forum in the events category.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Thank you, Jason.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Registered.....& room booked @ Fontana Village ...!!!
        Are we there yet ...!!!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Registered. This will be my first time at the Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KS2K View Post
            You are in for the driving time of your life .....!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Welcome! Try to get there for the Friday morning newbie run, You'll pick up some valuable tips and hints and actually get a chance to see the Dragon.

Events and Track Days

Comment

Thanks guys! I wanted to do this the last two years but never made it a priority - not this year. I am also trying to talk my best friend into joining us. He doesn't have a S2000 but I told him his NSX will do

Comment

Thanks guys! I wanted to do this the last two years but never made it a priority - not this year. I am also trying to talk my best friend into joining us. He doesn't have a S2000 but I told him his NSX will do
                  There will be several NSX's there ....!!!!( our regulars )...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                    There will be several NSX's there ....!!!!( our regulars )...!!!!
                    A yellow one, anyway. Not sure about my BB...
                    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Registered! See you guys there!

low129dragon by kevinamayne, on Flickr

Comment

Nice pic ....!!!!
                        See ya there ...!!!!

Comment

As far as NSX's go, he won't be alone. Jeff might even let Faye ride with him .

Events and Track Days

Comment

You are in for the driving time of your life .....!!!!
                            Just watch out for the Cincy people
                            David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                            '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                            '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                            '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                            '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                            '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                            '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                              As far as NSX's go, he won't be alone. Jeff might even let Faye ride with him .
                              I thought Jeff's +1 was Faith.
                              Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                              2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
                                Faith....

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
                                  Geez, Gene, I'm getting the same thing you have...CRAFT...(Can't Remember A F*ing Thing disease). (Maybe Jeff has lost faith )

Events and Track Days

Comment

Faith....
                                    See, I told you he's lost faith . (stupid autocorrect)

Events and Track Days

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                                      See, I told you he's lost faith . (stupid autocorrect)
                                      Sure is nice to have autocorrect to blame when you fat finger the keyboard!
                                      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                                      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                                      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                                      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                                      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                                      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                                      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterboy View Post
                                        Sure is nice to have autocorrect to blame when you fat finger the keyboard!
                                        Well, there's that too...

Events and Track Days

Comment

Working...
                                        X