RTD 2015 pics and vidz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanksartell View Post
    Dang. Really wish I had gotten a chance to meet Denny. I also saw that Lee was supposedly there..... bummer
    He was. There are a bunch of pics over on s2ki of him and Linda among others

Lee and ken for your reference: http://i.imgur.com/hgJA36l.jpg

Comment

I was only there on Friday helping Billman out in the morning and I went on the FAFF run riding with Billman. Next year I will definitely be there the full time. Fall may be difficult depending on when it is as our Son starts Kindergarten this year.

Comment

Did anyone get a chance to run with some of the other groups , like the Fiats or Minis ?. On my trip home there was a Lotus behind me on the Dragon but Citadelblue and myself waved him by as it was just too early and I had my share of curves by then, lol.

Comment

Great Picture Joey !

Comment

Originally posted by Phill_69 View Post
            Great Picture Joey !
            Thanks Paul, the photographers down there take some really nice pics. You are bound to find a dozen pics of yourself throughout the period that you are down there.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post
              very nice
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND
              What other people think of me, is none of my business
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                very nice
                Thanks Coop ! , I love the fact that there are so many photogs on the side of the road snapping pics, I would never be able to get a nice pic like that otherwise. Such a great place !

Comment

One of the few pics I took of my car along the Blue Ridge Parkway, probably my favourite part of the drive and general region.

Comment

Working...
                  X