Wake the Dragon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake the Dragon!

We have another dragon event for 22-24 April 2016 !

Details for registration:
    http://Www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/1135...ation-details/

Event requires online preregistration and lodging accommodations are at the Tapoco lodge.

I know this event is listed on the s2ki site but I rarely visit that one so out of convenience I am posting this event here.

Hopefully we can make some new friends at this event, I know how tiring it can be to talk about your car all the time but that's how some of us start a conversation. Please be open to stepping out of your comfort zone and talk to some people you don't know, you may be surprised how much you have in common!

Tati

FYI I was just asked to move this thread to the Dragon Events forum, so it has been moved.

Comment

Thanks girl! See you and Ven there!

Comment

Originally posted by RedCelica View Post
        Thanks girl! See you and Ven there!
        But you won't see me
        The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          But you won't see me
          ....nor will you see me ..!!!!
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I will see both of you in my heart as I carve corners in my ap1 debut

Comment

I will see both of you in my heart as I carve corners in my ap1 debut
              Remember only VSA on AP1 is your .

Comment

Yeah...Im gonna dial it back a little. There's a less sense of security and well-being in an ap1 vs an 06+ ap2

Comment

Yeah...Im gonna dial it back a little. There's a less sense of security and well-being in an ap1 vs an 06+ ap2
                  Chicken

Comment

How fast are you going if you dial it back and the speed limit is 45 ??
                    sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

speed limit is actually 30...and trust me, if you try to take a few of those corners at 30 you're gonna end up off the mountain or in the mountain.

Comment

Been there done that But not off the road Must have been thinking in KM's not MPH I know it is 30
                        sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Wouldn't attend a Raul-organized event if it were the last event on Earth after the way he treated my family. But for those who are going, have a blast!

Dave
                          Present:
                          '09 Fit Sport 5MT - Milano Red - Daily Driver
                          '08 CR-V EX-L with Navi - Royal Blue Pearl - Dog Hauler - Grocery Getter

Past:
                          '05 Rio Yellow Pear - Sold
                          '08 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold
                          '02 Spa Yellow Pearl - Sold
                          '06 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold

Comment

Check out the Summer event, Dave. Mike (lovetodrive2000) posted one for June. I'll definitely be there.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
                              Wouldn't attend a Raul-organized event if it were the last event on Earth after the way he treated my family. But for those who are going, have a blast!

Dave
                              https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...er-Dragon-2016
                              MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Dave
                                Dave, there are other options and we would love to see you there.
                                David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                                '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                                '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                                '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                                '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                                '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                                '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Now this is getting interesting I would LOVE to see everyone again! Karen was even reminiscing the other night about seeing our Ohio buds. We may have to do this.

I do not know if I can drive my S that far. But there is time Physical Therapy again tomorrow.

Dave
                                  Present:

Past:

Comment

Now this is getting interesting I would LOVE to see everyone again! Karen was even reminiscing the other night about seeing our Ohio buds. We may have to do this.

I do not know if I can drive my S that far. But there is time Physical Therapy again tomorrow.

Dave
                                    You can come on a bicycle if you want, Dave. Nobody cares what kind of car you're driving. S2000's are preferred but not mandatory.

Events and Track Days

Comment

Thank you, Ken. As much as we disagree, sometimes, I still call you a friend. Let us see what may be! It just won't be Raul's event, for sure.
                                      Present:

Past:

Comment

Just got home. Had a great time at WTD16. Except for me making a wrong turn, everything went off as scheduled and as advertised. I hope to see you next spring for WTD17.

Comment

Working...
                                        X