Wake the Dragon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hecash View Post
    Just got home. Had a great time at WTD16. Except for me making a wrong turn, everything went off as scheduled and as advertised. I hope to see you next spring for WTD17.
    Did you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque Harry ? lol

In for pics if anyone has some. Someone mentioned that Ed Janus had a wild accident on the Skyway, is he a member on this site or s2ki ?

Comment

The Ed story in a few words. He tried to keep up with Billman. He didn't.
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Originally posted by hecash View Post
        Just got home. Had a great time at WTD16. Except for me making a wrong turn, everything went off as scheduled and as advertised. I hope to see you next spring for WTD17.
        Spring? You mean RTD2017? And DFR2016 is in September. Hope to see you at both, Harry.
        Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Comment

The s2kca giveaway went well. We started off by having all the 1st and 2nd timers stand up, which was damn near a third of the room, so I kept the 1st timers standing. Going around the room, we found out who had the most mileage. That person won...she was pretty excited. AP1 w/ 180k on the clock. I also included club cards and a letter to her from us. My last act as SERD was a good one. Had a great time overall.

Comment

Originally posted by RedCelica View Post
            The s2kca giveaway went well. We started off by having all the 1st and 2nd timers stand up, which was damn near a third of the room, so I kept the 1st timers standing. Going around the room, we found out who had the most mileage. That person won...she was pretty excited. AP1 w/ 180k on the clock. I also included club cards and a letter to her from us. My last act as SERD was a good one. Had a great time overall.
            Nice to see the S2kca presence there, banners and the giveaway, better to promote this site over the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post
              Nice to see the S2kca presence there, banners and the giveaway, better to promote this site over the other one.
              Absolutely! When you stop to consider that almost all of the Dragon events for the year are being hosted here with some stuff on that other site, you get the info here first. Summer Dragon, Dragon Fall Run, Rock the Dragon 2017 are all coming up so keep watch her first (or on Facebook as well but here first).
              Upcoming events:

Comment

Working...
              X