'09 Fit Sport 5MT - Milano Red - Daily Driver
    '08 CR-V EX-L with Navi - Royal Blue Pearl - Dog Hauler - Grocery Getter

Past:
    '05 Rio Yellow Pear - Sold
    '08 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold
    '02 Spa Yellow Pearl - Sold
    '06 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold

Comment

Just a reminder...... registration closes Sunday May 15th!!!

Looking forward to meeting some new people, and catching up with some of the people we have become good friends with over the years!

Kathy & Mike
      '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 158k+ miles
      '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 170k+ miles

Comment

I'm registered. See you guys there

Comment

Originally posted by Street Sweeper View Post
          That's great JJ... See ya there ...!!!!!
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Can you send me a copy of the Eventbrite registration? I can't find your screen name and I'm worried your registration got lost.
            Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
            2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
            2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
              Can you send me a copy of the Eventbrite registration? I can't find your screen name and I'm worried your registration got lost.
              Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent
                Thanks, I found it right after I posted. See you soon...
                Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Comment

JJ .... We will be in Berea Kentucky 'bout 11:30AM..with our "Caravan"...on Thursday morning, the 2nd of June ... Can you meet us there ..???

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I will look and see if I can. I'm meeting a friend at the dragon. I need to check with him and see when he will be there.
                    Originally posted by Looter View Post
                    JJ .... We will be in Berea Kentucky 'bout 11:30AM..with our "Caravan"...on Thursday morning, the 2nd of June ... Can you meet us there ..???

Comment

I will look and see if I can. I'm meeting a friend at the dragon. I need to check with him and see when he will be there.
                      If your friend will already be at the Dragon...he can join Ken, with his group that always comes over to Maryville, to hook up with us ..!!! Ken will have his drive posted ...

Comment

We are going to meet up Friday.

Comment

We are going to meet up Friday.
                          So.... Does that mean you can caravan down with us from Berea, on Thursday ..???

Comment

Sorry... No I'm driving down Friday.

Comment

Sorry... No I'm driving down Friday.
                              See ya down there Friday night ...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                                See ya down there Friday night ...!!!!
                                Make sure you come to the Wildwood Gril Sun deck. The Friday night picnic will be there. The usual hot dogs and hamburgers and lots of great friends. See you there at 6:00pm.
                                Upcoming events:

Comment

Will there be a "Friday's are for Franklin" drive with Lunch at Caffe Rel?

Comment

Originally posted by RLT View Post
                                    Yes for the Friday drive. No for Caffe Rel. Probably will be the Bowery: http://www.thebowerync.com/
                                    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                                    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by RLT View Post
                                      I started taking the group to Caff'e REL about 3 years ago. I think it might be time to try something new. Right now it's tentatively scheduled to go to the Bowery in Franklin. They're used to car groups (we're already in trouble ) and have the space for all of us at one time.
                                      Upcoming events:

Comment

Working...
                                      X