Photos... 2008 “The Anasazi Tour”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to bring this back around....

Those of you who went on the drive may remember our dinner in Santa Fe. My nephew Matt was a chef a Il Pattia and made us a fantastic multi-course feast. Well, Matt has made the best of his talents and is now the Executive Chef for the Hotel Loretto in downtown Santa Fe! Don't be surprised if you see this kid on Iron Chef.

http://www.santafe.com:80/articles/m...executive-chef

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      Just to bring this back around....

Those of you who went on the drive may remember our dinner in Santa Fe. My nephew Matt was a chef a Il Pattia and made us a fantastic multi-course feast. Well, Matt has made the best of his talents and is now the Executive Chef for the Hotel Loretto in downtown Santa Fe! Don't be surprised if you see this kid on Iron Chef.

Someone in your family can cook?
      S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
      | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        Just to bring this back around....

That is so cool!!! I remember that it was a very nice meal. When he makes it to Iron Chef be sure to give us enough notice so we can watch.
        S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
        Casselton, ND

Comment

• Cool, tell him congrats
          Coop
          Life Member 57

What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
          X