Heading back to Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading back to Houston

What is everyone's plan for the drive back home? Staying an extra day? Going home in one day? Stop-over some place? Which route are you taking?

Should we shoot for another caravan or two for the way back?
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Right now, my plan is to drive over to Pagosa Springs, and then down to Albuquerque, drop Cammie at the airport and take my time coming home. We might visit he aunt for a night or she may want to go to Colorado Springs and visit her sister for a night.
    Coop
    Life Member 57

What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

S2KBobby is also planning to stay in Pagosa Springs. Is that the general meeting spot for Saturday night? Rumor has it some people may stay in South Fork, CO?
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

We are going the other direction. I believe we will be staying in Aspen on Saturday night and then Aurora on Sunday night. I will do the marathon run back home on Monday.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
        | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Pagosa Springs Sounds Interesting!

We're planning to head to Sedona AZ to visit friends ... and if Pagosa Springs is the spot for the Saturday GTG, we just might join ya'll!

Has anything been firmed up yet about Pagosa? Do we need hotel reservations?
          Pagosa is do-able for us ... but, we don't want to go any farther in the opposite direction from where we're headed.

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          Right now, my plan is to drive over to Pagosa Springs, and then down to Albuquerque, drop Cammie at the airport and take my time coming home. We might visit he aunt for a night or she may want to go to Colorado Springs and visit her sister for a night.
          [and]

Greek Boy
          [and]

Comment

I made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in PS. Since then that hotel apparently has left the Holiday Inn family, but off-hand I have no idea what they call themselves these days...
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

THANKS for the tip, Ulrich!

We're looking forward to seeing you again and meeting more great folks from the Lone Star State!

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
              I made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in PS. Since then that hotel apparently has left the Holiday Inn family, but off-hand I have no idea what they call themselves these days...
              [and]

Greek Boy
              [and]

Comment

I'm heading EAST to Ft Carson, CO .... anyone going my way ...

Comment

Wish I could make it, Ulrich.

I hope you all have a blast.
                  "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I think I'm going to head to Canon City to check out Royal Gorge, then go to Trinidad for the night. The next day is going to be painful.....

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I stumbled on a couple of interesting things in my search for a place to stay in Trinidad.

Rebecca's favorite? (love the name) http://www.cougarcanyonliving.com/

A former brothel: http://www.blackjackssaloon.com/

I might have to come back here with someone besides the boy...

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
                      X