No announcement yet.

Getting your S Ready

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what its worth Walmart batteries are made by the same high price name brands. Put one in the Volvo a few years ago. I think its Johnson Controls. At Costco you have to keep up your membership for the warranty. Found that out with tires.

quote=CitadelBlue;588805]Trailer test drive was great - didn't even have any leaks during the rain storm .....

I've been home for 2 weeks or so now ..... bags are almost packed ..... the trailer isn't quite full yet. The S got a bath, wax and some 303. I will probably get a new battery this week - looking at the Kirkland from Costco 3 year 500 amps $55 - if they have Fitment 20 (51 series). I didn't see it at the one I went to today so I'll try the other one tomorrow ......
    Someone told me to bring CHAP-STICK - especially for the higher elevation in NM ..... so add that to your "secret compartment" stash .....

Man are we excited ...... [/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by tr8al View Post
      For what its worth Walmart batteries are made by the same high price name brands. Put one in the Volvo a few years ago. I think its Johnson Controls. At Costco you have to keep up your membership for the warranty. Found that out with tires.

quote=CitadelBlue;588805]Trailer test drive was great - didn't even have any leaks during the rain storm .....

I've been home for 2 weeks or so now ..... bags are almost packed ..... the trailer isn't quite full yet. The S got a bath, wax and some 303. I will probably get a new battery this week - looking at the Kirkland from Costco 3 year 500 amps $55 - if they have Fitment 20 (51 series). I didn't see it at the one I went to today so I'll try the other one tomorrow ......
      Someone told me to bring CHAP-STICK - especially for the higher elevation in NM ..... so add that to your "secret compartment" stash .....

Man are we excited ......
      [/QUOTE]

yep..I was looking at the Everstart at Wal-mart . Our S2000 takes the 51 ... Its $67 and only has the 2 year warranty. I may have to buy this one if I can't get the 3 year one from Costco for $55.

Comment

Working...
      X