No announcement yet.

The tour was a success!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thank Fred and Rose Mary for substituting for me. Did Dave's beer taste good?
    We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die and then fail to see the friggin irony in that.

When fascism comes to America, it'll come wrapped in a flag and carrying the cross.

Comment

Can't wait for next year!

Comment

Originally posted by DudeRick
        Can't wait for next year!
        ......... woops, one to many. Next year will be better.
        Dave
        now - '59 white MGA
        past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Actually... our newest guest (above)... Richard (aka Duuuuuuude) redefined the term: "TOO MANY"!

Comment

Greg and Urmil... we have 8 pics of the tour... and we've already run out of room!! Would someone mind up'n our allowable file size please?

Comment

Whoops, sorry about that...nonmembers only get 1mb, I think, maybe two. I don't have access to the mgmt console since I'm at clients all day. Rick should be waking up soon (Hawaii time), so if he sees this, he will add you to the group for 100mb.

Rick? Go ahead and do this, please. If he doesn't see it or get to it, I'll take care of it late this afternoon.
              "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
              --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Originally posted by joeking1978
                Actually... our newest guest (above)... Richard (aka Duuuuuuude) redefined the term: "TOO MANY"!
                Too many? Wtf.... Urmil pushed me!

Comment

Ask the Asheville crowd....I pushed people there too!!!

Comment

Joe, I just got home a bit ago and added your gallery account to the group that has 100mb of storage. Let's see some more pics...!

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Thanks Greg, fresh pictures posted!
                      Rick

Comment

Thanks to Brian and Joe for the Tour. Big thanks to Brian for the leadership up to Mich and thanks for drive's thru Sagutuck Friday nite. It was cool to meet you guy's, can't what until next year. Oh Brian buy the way I didn't get a ticket on the way home when I got stopped for Catheriens Speeding. It just pay's to have a Indiana Dare license plate.

Comment

greg... shouldn't I get an "Honorary" membership!!?? god knows you gave about 30 away at my meet! lol... I shoulda rigged the system and got one for myself!

Comment

Working...
                          X