Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGTG II Registration is now officially open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGTG II Registration is now officially open!

Okay ladies and gentlement (and Mikey too). The GGTG II Registration forum is now officially open.

Registration is $50/person. The registration fee covers the Friday night welcome meeting and the Saturday night banquet. Saturday Drive lunch will be at Dunlap's and should be $10.
    To register, you can use PayPal or send a check.

For PayPal, the email address is:

[email protected]

To mail a check, the address is:

Justin Newton
    105 Julasar Drive
    Winchester, VA 22602

Please make checks payable to Justin Newton.

The Saturday night banquet will be held at: Herr's Ridge Inn. and Saturday lunch will once again be at Dunlap's.

Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
    1061 York Road
    Gettysburg , Pennsylvania 17325
    United States
    (717) 334-2040
    www.gettysburg.gardeninn.com

The rate is $94/day and that's good from Thursday (08/04) through Monday (08/08). When you register, you must say you are with the Gettysburg Get Together to get the special rate. Once you've registered, please PM me with your confirmation number so I can make sure you get the special rate.

Please post in the GGTG II Registered forum after your registration. We look forward to seeing you in Gettysburg.

If you have not reserved your hotel room, the last day to do so is July 6. This date will not be extended. Please make your reservations before July 6 and post after you've registered. We look forward to seeing everyone at the GGTG II.
    Last edited by kgf3076; 07-01-2011, 10:38 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
    Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
    Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
    Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Registered! BUT I used PayPal and it says that user is not registered with PayPal yet??? Is it a correct E-mail address?

Comment

Justin...

PayPal site says you are not registered to receive funds @ this email address....
      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
        Justin...

PayPal site says you are not registered to receive funds @ this email address....
        OK - let me go in and check PayPal....
        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Found the issue and corrected it:

The correct email address is [email protected]

I've got too many email accounts...
          A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Cool! I canceled my previous transaction... Justin, I will just send you check!

Comment

Originally posted by geras003 View Post
              Cool! I canceled my previous transaction... Justin, I will just send you check!
              Those work too!
              A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Denny & Sharon....Registered !!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

What's the name of that hotel again?
                  Last edited by kgf3076; 04-21-2011, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smac2K View Post
                    What's the name of that hotel again?
                    Do I need to go to some other thread to get the hotel name and the contract pricing?

Just go to the first post and read...
                    Last edited by kgf3076; 04-20-2011, 04:56 PM.
                    '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
                    '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Comment

Actually, all the other threads have been deleted....

Comment

I just did a major service on my S today. Just need new tires (I'm sporting 26,000 on the originals) and Im ready for a drive!

Comment

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...89&002=2147431

Comment

The hotel information is in the first post. I don't know how you overlooked that.
                              Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
                              Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
                              Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
                              Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

you obviously didn't put it in the first post...it's not there and you put it in MY post!!!!! I should lock the thread so you can't fix it I'm on my iPad, so i wont try...

I put it in your post so you'd have the answer to your question of "what is the name of the hotel?" that you asked. It's in the first post, I promise.
                                Last edited by kgf3076; 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Is there a group rate?

What are the magic words to get the rate?

Will I need my secret decoder ring to make those words work?

Comment

OK... I am totally lost here....

Where/how do we register?

Do we just donate $$ to that email address and then say we are registered?

Thought events were going to be done thru a place like Event Brites (or whatever it is called) so that there are no issues like the Brown County event.

Help me out folks...... this registration seems kind of loosey goosey!!!!

Comment

Mike, this is exactly the same way the last GGTG was conducted. I have no problem with you sending a check to Justin or using PayPal. We decided not to use EventBrite because they tack on an extra charge. I can put the EventBrite site up in about 2 hours and then I'll raise the price to cover the extra fees that EventBrite charges. Your call.

Comment

Justin is MUCH more trustworthy than the person that stole the money from good standing members that Mike is talking about. That jerk better hope he's never seen again.... Sorry - rant over...

Comment

Working...
                                        X