Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGTG II Registration is now officially open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
    For you, the second Thursday of next week .
    I thought it was the second Wednesday....
    A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Crud... I'll be out of town the 2nd Weds of next week.....

How am I supposed to register if I am out of town?
      '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
      '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Woo-hoo! Paid up, just need to make the hotel reservation. I thought I'd never get around to signing up, now all I have to do is remember to get there.

Comment

Bob!! Welcome.. you and Tonya. We'll have a special bottle of wine and maybe Rye for you. Mikey, have a good trip...see you at Gettysburg.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
          Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
          Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
          Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Gettysburg get together 2

I have registered at the Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn for Aug.5 and 6. My confirmation number is 3440738893.
            John Scorzello
            Scorzy +1 Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by SCORZY View Post
              I have registered at the Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn for Aug.5 and 6. My confirmation number is 3440738893.
              John Scorzello
              Scorzy +1 Kathy
              Welcome John and Kathy. Happy to have you joining us.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------
              Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
              Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
              Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
              Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by SCORZY View Post
                John Scorzello
                Scorzy +1 Kathy
                Welcome John & Kathy!
                A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Working...
                X