X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Looter View Post
    Keep it up !!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk0e1VL80o

OK... so it might be the wrong time/war/etc... but you get my point..

Go Yankees!!!
    '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
    '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovetodrive2000 View Post
      He played an instrument and sang at dinner?
      He said a small part...either he sang or he played an instrument. If he did both, that doesn't qualify as a small part.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
      Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
      Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
      Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

• Originally posted by tr6greg View Post
        I and my +1 are officially registered...looking forward to seeing familiar faces and new faces! First time for my +1 to an event with the S2K, should be a blast!
        We'll treat her right Greg.....

Trust us!!!!

Comment

We'll treat her right Greg.....

Trust us!!!!
          Of course we will. We like newbies. (bring any spare nerve pills you may have ).
          Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
          Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
          Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
          Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Go Yankees!!!
            Thought that might be Paul Revere riding through town ringing bells and firing guns and warning the British the British were coming ... or something!

Comment

• Sharon says not to worry, Mike....She will teach you the all about the battle, with the right people & the correct period of history...

Rebel yell
              Originally posted by Lovetodrive2000 View Post

Go Yankees!!!
              MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Looter View Post
                Sharon says not to worry, Mike....She will teach you the all about the battle, with the right people & the correct period of history...

Rebel yell
                and with the added help of a baseball bat to impress the lesson on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                  Thought that might be Paul Revere riding through town ringing bells and firing guns and warning the British the British were coming ... or something!
                  V/F!!! Seems that some folks who want to lead our Country are a bit confused regarding accurately recounting our (usually) proud history...
                  Len

'06 Suzuka Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by Len44 View Post
                    V/F!!! Seems that some folks who want to lead our Country are a bit confused regarding accurately recounting our (usually) proud history...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8hPXJqpE0

Comment

• Me, me, me! And Tanya!

Do I get a special gift for being the 25th registrant?

Comment

• Originally posted by modifry View Post
                        Me, me, me! And Tanya!

Do you want a special table on Friday night to exhibit your goodies? (oh, and welcome. Can I sign you up for the special Ken dinner?).

Comment

Exactly! Well Played!!!
                          Len

'06 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Me, me, me! And Tanya!

Welcome! We'll leave the special gifts to Ken...

I look forward to meeting you in Gettysburg.
                            A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

• Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                              Do you want a special table on Friday night to exhibit your goodies? (oh, and welcome. Can I sign you up for the special Ken dinner?).
                              When would that special dinner be? (you can tell I don't get here often)

Comment

When would that special dinner be? (you can tell I don't get here often)
                                After a great deal of searching, that special dinner is going to be held when you and Tanya are on your way home. We'll go to dinner in Alexandria on Sunday evening.

Comment

• Well, that saved me a couple hundred! More money towards my Kraftwerks fund.

Comment

Well, that saved me a couple hundred! More money towards my Kraftwerks fund.
                                    I didn't say here at home, I said in Alexandria. We have LOTs of great restaurants close by..

Comment

Working...
                                    X