Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official GGTG II Shirt (Navy Blue naturally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin6264 View Post
    Don't bogart them!!
    absolutely not...some good stuff, dude...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
    Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
    Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
    Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Only the best!

Meds and bourbon..... how could life get any better?
      '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
      '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Should be a very interesting Saturday night - hope we get the same bartender as in 2009....
        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by Justin6264 View Post
          Should be a very interesting Saturday night - hope we get the same bartender as in 2009....
          Me too...she was really great. She even kept J entertained.
          Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
          Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
          Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
          Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Before I forget, please add one XL Polo shirt
            for laphroaig40. Thanks and see you there

Comment

Originally posted by laphroaig40 View Post
              Before I forget, please add one XL Polo shirt
              for laphroaig40. Thanks and see you there
              I'm not sure I can get them now (and the price might be higher because they'd be individual orders rather than the large order I turned in over a month ago. Do you want me to get a price?)

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                I'm not sure I can get them now (and the price might be higher because they'd be individual orders rather than the large order I turned in over a month ago. Do you want me to get a price?)
                I talked them into one more shirt for $27.50. Is that okay? Shirt and postage come to $30.75.

Comment

Working...
                X