Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGTG II Drive Sign Up (the official one as opposed to the other one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the fact that I'm not on the list. Please put me with the "old dude" (even if I am the "older dude")
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

- Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Comment

Hmmmmmm....

The Not Touring (Not-So-Moderate) Group (Led by some old dude )
      Looter
      Zippy
      DDTT
      Scoots (It's Super Grover Blue Daggonit)
      My_Yella_S2k (probably the only car that will be overly comfortable in the last section. Is Cindy going to yell again?)
      Scorzy
      Mike
      Scoots
      Greg
      poorshoesless
      Dmucci

We have two Scoots?

And I only get "Mike".... I prefer Lovetodrive2000 as that way nobody knows who I am unless DNA testing is done!
      '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
      '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Originally posted by Berlinablackie View Post
        I LOVE a 'spirited' drive, however my +1 will punch my arm screaming for me to bring the car under control.

Since my arm is already sore, put me in the group that will study the beautiful butterflies and the contours of the countryside as we cruise by under 3k rpm.

EDIT: If the revs do crest over 6k once in a while, that will be ok.
        I see that our "+1s" have at least one thing in common...

Ergo, Please sign us up for Justin's group.
        Len

'06 Suzuka Blue

Comment

I am soooooo glad Kathy don't mind going like a bat out of Hades in the curves!

Only time she gets a little upset... is when we are going into a curve and I go... "oh sh*t!"
          '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
          '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Originally posted by Len44 View Post
            I see that our "+1s" have at least one thing in common...

Ergo, Please sign us up for Justin's group.
            You have been signeded...
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
            Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
            Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
            Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Working...
            X