Countdown to Gettysburg II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to Gettysburg II

OK folks - we're in the home stretch for GGTGII.

We've got a great meet planned for you and hope that you have a great time!

I have some housekeeping notes:

1. If you have not paid me yet for the activity fee - $50/person - please do so soon. I have to start paying the restaurants and other vendors.

For PayPal, the email address is:

[email protected]

To mail a check, the address is:

Justin Newton
    105 Julasar Drive
    Winchester, VA 22602

Please make checks payable to Justin Newton.

2. If you have 2-way radios - please bring them with you.

3. Check out the threads on the ghost walk and bourbon tasting:
    Ghost Walk: https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=40113
    Bourbon: https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=39506

4. Bring sunblock - the weather is expected to be sunny with highs in the 90s.

5. Bring your bourbon for the tasting!

6. Pay $10/person at check for the Ghost Walk.

I'll be adding items to this list over the next few weeks.

If you ordered a event shirt, they are here and they are gorgeous. The picture is posted. Shirts are great, the model is even greater (and no, she doesn't come with the shirt). If you decide you want to order one, please PM me before Saturday. I might be able to get them in time but no promises.
    Last edited by Justin6264; 07-26-2011, 03:12 PM.
    A VA/WV Founding Member

If you have not signed up, NOW is the time!

I will submit our numbers to the vendors tomorrow and it is a PITA to change them!

If you have any questions, send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Justin
    A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

We're all squared away ... correct ?
      '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
      '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
      '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
      )
      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
      '11 E92 turbo (returned
      )
      '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Originally posted by My_yella_s2k View Post
        We're all squared away ... correct ?
        We're good Mike! Looking forward to seeing you and Cindy again...
        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

..... The count down !!!!

.................14 more days !!!!!!
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Denny, this is just for you. The official Gettysburg Get Together II shirt (model not included).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
            Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
            Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
            Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Awesome Ken !!!!!

....can hardly wait to get all my shirts !!! 2- XXL's for me...and 1- Large... :LOL: for Sharon !!!

....by the way....that sure "ain't" you modeling !!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I bet every shirt Denny wears has S2000 on it!!!!!!

Just like me!
                '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
                '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Mike....You are very close to being correct !!!!! If they don't say..."S2000"......

......they are "Legends in Gray". !!!!!!!!!

....and you know what they....are.
                  Originally posted by Lovetodrive2000 View Post
                  I bet every shirt Denny wears has S2000 on it!!!!!!

Just like me!

Comment

leave the shirt, take the model....
                    Yoon-Hee
                    '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                    '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                    '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                    )
                    '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                    '11 E92 turbo (returned
                    )
                    '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

13 more days !!!!

Comment

Is it time to go yet?

Comment

Well, I'm going to Gettysburg tomorrow morning. Want to come along?
                          Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
                          Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
                          Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
                          Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

I'll be there too!
                            A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                              Well, I'm going to Gettysburg tomorrow morning. Want to come along?
                              Have dinner @ the Dobbin House, while you are there !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin6264 View Post
                                I'll be there too!
                                Yep, you sure will...and Thomas too...a sprightly crew indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                                  Have dinner @ the Dobbin House, while you are there !!!
                                  We're going to be there early in the morning due to the rather warmish weather. Now lunch, that's a different matter.

Comment

We're going to be there early in the morning due to the rather warmish weather. Now lunch, that's a different matter.
                                    Another blistering day tomorrow - top down early, but most likely up at some point during the drive...
                                    A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Lunch, in the downstairs tavern...Dobbin House !!!

....awesome !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                                        Lunch, in the downstairs tavern...Dobbin House !!!

....awesome !!!
                                        Is there any restaurant that you or Ken don't know about?

Comment

Working...
                                        X