Friday day and Saturday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday day and Saturday afternoon

OK.... what is going on for Friday day and Saturday afternoon?

I saw the drive rehearsal Friday at 9:00 - 12:00....

Saturday... 1:00pm to 5:30pm: Go visit the battlefield, do the drive once again (maps/directions will be available), explore Gettysburg, relax in the pool or just take a nap.

The +1 is wondering about little shops to go visit.... are there any nearby? Within walking distance?

Sharon.. what are you planning on doing during these free times?

HELP!!!! The +1 doesn't want to be stuck with me during these times!
    '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
    '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Sharon says........There are sooo many shops, that we are not going to have enough time to even make a dent !!!! Also, Sharon has to look for her wedding dress.....
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

There are so many places to shop - you'll need to drive, but they are within a 5 - 10 minute drive. A bunch of shops around Gettysburg Square - parking garage very close by. There is an outlet mall just off Rt 15 south of the hotel - again within about a 10 minute drive.
      A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
        Sharon says...... her wedding dress.....
        WHAT???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
          Sharon says........There are sooo many shops, that we are not going to have enough time to even make a dent !!!! Also, Sharon has to look for her wedding dress.....
          OK... I want to go along for Sharon looking for a wedding dress!

Kathy wants to know why Sharon is looking for a wedding dress....

Is there something you are not telling us?

Is Sharon pregnant?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin6264 View Post
            There are so many places to shop - you'll need to drive, but they are within a 5 - 10 minute drive. A bunch of shops around Gettysburg Square - parking garage very close by. There is an outlet mall just off Rt 15 south of the hotel - again within about a 10 minute drive.
            Can Kathy walk there in 30 minutes or so, while I go for a drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovetodrive2000 View Post
              Can Kathy walk there in 30 minutes or so, while I go for a drive?
              Maybe if she hitchhikes
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------
              Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
              Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
              Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
              Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                Maybe if she hitchhikes
                Don't make that offer to her....

She gave that up last year!

Comment

OK... I want to go along for Sharon looking for a wedding dress!

Kathy wants to know why Sharon is looking for a wedding dress....

Is there something you are not telling us?

Is Sharon pregnant?

Inquiring minds want to know!
                  Me too, me too (and YHC as well). Do we have to plan on a wedding present soon?
                  Rock the Dragon 2022 - Deal's Gap, NC - The curves, the friends, the good times. - May 12-15, 2022 - Registration is CLOSED. See you at the Dragon.
                  Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
                  Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
                  Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Next September.....

Here...( of course..Gettysburg ) where else

Hers.......

.....and "Mine" It's not "Butternut"....but it surely is.......Confederate Gray !!!!!
                    ....by the way....the one on the right, with the beige sleeve....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Holy sh*t Batman.......

Why haven't you told me?

Kathy wants to know were we the last to know?

What, finally want to make an honest woman out of Sharon?

Comment

Date??????

Comment

Truth is.....You and our S2000 friends, are among the "First" ....to know. No exact date yet.....Never been married in Pennsylvania, .............before We just got the "Blessings" from the owners & friends....of our Bed -n- Breakfast in July....They gave us the name of an " Officiate" ??????? that we have to talk to....also...Brian & Tess ( owners ) gave us a few tentative dates when it would be good, with rooms @ the Inn
                          Holy sh*t Batman.......

Why haven't you told me?

Kathy wants to know were we the last to know?

What, finally want to make an honest woman out of Sharon?

Comment

Congratulations! You guys are full of surprises! Is that Sept. 2012?

Comment

Thanks Dale....& yes, it is Sept. 2012 ...
                              Originally posted by DB-NKY View Post
                              Congratulations! You guys are full of surprises! Is that Sept. 2012?

Comment

But Denny... if you get married.... then you won't have any free time to drive! :eek3:

Congrats to you two.....

Comment

Sure I will !!! Sharon luvs the car & our friends....as much as I do
                                  But Denny... if you get married.... then you won't have any free time to drive! :eek3:

Congrats to you two.....

Comment

Congrats to you two.....
                                    what what what? well shoot i thought y'all were married already...congrats just the same

i think we should take a vote and see who prefers DBRXII as the proper venue for the nuptials

Comment

I'd go with Gettysburg!

Comment

A huge CONGRATULATIONS! from Yoon-Hee and me.
                                        Last edited by kgf3076; 08-01-2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X