Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from RTD 2014

Just a few I snapped. S2KCA giveaway was well received

Thanks for posting. Couldn't make it this year but it's good to see everyone had fun (as usual).

Comment

Wow! Nice event Y'all! How come Ken looks like an Alzheimer's patient in the pics?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Because he is Cant tell who his flicking off...but I assume it was the small child in the van at the time

Comment

Nice pics Brett.
          Lee...

57 triumph TR3 (long gone)
          61 Austin Healy 3000 (gone)
          88 Fiero GT (gone)
          91 RX7 (gone)
          05 S2000 Suzuka Blue
          03 S2000 Silverstone
          2014 Pilot

Comment

Hey Bernie, I know you're going to WTD12.5. I'm going to give you the opportunity to attend Dragon Fall Run 2016. If you want the information, you can go to 2dragons.org or click HERE!

Looking forward to seeing you push that F-150 through the curves.
            Upcoming events:

Dragon Fall Run 2017- The S2000 Fall Dragon Event! Sept 14-17 at Deal's Gap. Registration is Open! Register HERE!

Gettysburg Get Together meets Fall Colors 2017 - GGTG VIII Sept 29-Oct 1
            Register HERE!

All presented by: The Double Dragon Group, LLC
            2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
            2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Comment

Originally posted by RedCelica View Post
              Because he is Cant tell who his flicking off...but I assume it was the small child in the van at the time
              Alzheimers must be contagious, I got it from Bertram. . I was flicking you off, you silly boy.
              Upcoming events:

Dragon Fall Run 2017- The S2000 Fall Dragon Event! Sept 14-17 at Deal's Gap. Registration is Open! Register HERE!

Gettysburg Get Together meets Fall Colors 2017 - GGTG VIII Sept 29-Oct 1
              Register HERE!

All presented by: The Double Dragon Group, LLC
              2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
              2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                Hey Bernie, I know you're going to WTD12.5. I'm going to give you the opportunity to attend Dragon Fall Run 2016. If you want the information, you can go to 2dragons.org or click HERE!

Looking forward to seeing you push that F-150 through the curves.
                Thanks man, but I've got VIR scheduled the weekend prior. Might do a sign & drive with a team @ 24 of Lemons @ CMP the weekend of the 17-18, but I still need to aquire a suit, gloves, undies etc etc. A FWD car on street tires with no ABS makes me a little uneasy though.

Comment

Originally posted by batguano View Post
                  Nice pics Brett.
                  Good times weren't they?

Comment

Working...
                  X