Google found us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google found us!

Finally found where the Google Car passed us in Badwater Basin, Death Valley, Ca.

Bob and Rachel

Ray

Pam, the only time she didn't drive topless. . . .

Dave

The Google Car

You can check us out at:
    36°04'20.75" N 116°44'45.41" W, Badwater Rd, some 27 miles South of Furnace Creek at California 190.

Patience is a virtue!

That is awesome !!!!!
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

That is way too cool.
      Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Don't know why we had the tops up. It was only a little bit over 100 degrees that day.
        sigpic
        Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Wimps. Slather on the sun screen and turn on the air conditioner.
          sigpic

Comment

That's cool!

Comment

Great catch

Comment

Ray posted this back in June:
                https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...We-Got-GOOGLED!
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Wow! I missed that post.

Comment

Slathering on the sunscreen only works for a few days. We had already been in constant sun for the last several days before this. Most of us were already getting a burn. And I look funny in red!
                    sigpic
                    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
                      Slathering on the sunscreen only works for a few days. We had already been in constant sun for the last several days before this. Most of us were already getting a burn. And I look funny in red!
                      There is an advantage to being half Italian.
                      sigpic

Comment

I tend to have the top up a lot during these road trips. I don't like the wind noise, don't like it too hot, too cool, too wet. I like to hear my stereo without it being cranked way up. Back in 2000, I was really hoping the S was going to come out as a fastback. Had there been a Subaru BRZ at that time, it would have been no contest. I'd even do the drive next May with my hardtop but with them being stolen more and more, not going to chance it even though it's locked down.

Comment

Working...
                        X