Texas S2000 Roundup 2005 (May 14th) Free shirts, BBQ, Rally and Raffle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas S2000 Roundup 2005 (May 14th) Free shirts, BBQ, Rally and Raffle

We are pleased to announce that on May 14th the South Central Region of the S2KCA and Hendrick Auto Group are sponsoring a Texas sized meet for Texas owners and beyond at Honda Cars of McKinney in McKinney, TX!

This FREE event will feature a “Rally to the Roundup” group drive, Roundup event T-Shirts for all drivers, catered BBQ lunch, and many items to be raffled off. Texas Driver Magazine will be providing event coverage and there are plans for a live remote broadcast.

So put Saturday May 14th on your calendar and plan on joining us for a day of driving, BBQ, raffles, and everything S2000. More details and specific times to follow soon!
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Man Davo, you did such an amazing job putting this together! Sounds like a terrific event that the locals should have a blast at. I'm just bummed that I can't spare the time to drive out to Texas to attend!!!

Comment

I checked and rechecked my calendar but with Fresh Water Tour just three weeks later and S2K Days in July I just can't justify another weekend trip this spring. It sounds like a great time! I wish I could make it. Good luck with the event and have a great time.
      Fred Eldridge
      Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
      MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Davo, Sounds like a great event. Just wondering, do you recall the speed limits in Kansas and Oklahoma???
        Not all who wander are lost...

We are part of that group of folks who have driven their S2000 more than 100,000 miles.

Comment

None, as long as you don't get caught.
          "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
          Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Yea you're right,
            I do enjoy hitting the high 80s in 3rd just below red line! VTEC hits at about 5000... :LOL:
            Not all who wander are lost...

We are part of that group of folks who have driven their S2000 more than 100,000 miles.

Comment

Working...
            X