No announcement yet.

The Gathering in the Garden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be on a plane out of LAX in less than 48 hours to come play with you all. Since I'm flying back and leaving my '05 Suzuka baby home in So Cal, I'm hoping to make friends with someone who has no plus one, is a mellow driver, and wants company for the drive. I've driven rentals at three meets before and it's not any fun with S2000s.

I'll be at the hotel on Thursday night. Anyone else from S2kca planning on getting there Thursday night?
    ~Patricia~
    '07 Laguna Blue S2000, '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl NSX and '15 Mountain Mist Crosstour owner
    Trabuco Canyon, CA

Comment

• We will be coming in Friday afternoon and a couple of us have an extra seat available.

Jonathan
      MY 00 #3510
      ]Mugen Airbox, Headers, Exhaust, Pressure Plate,LSD, Radiator cap NZ dampers, Thermo SW seat track and Thermostat. Sampco intake pipe and radiator hoses, Swift sway bars, Stillen rotors, BBS JDM Forged Wheels.w/ Potensa Re=01R's Nextgear Intake manifold gasket, SPA gauges, Alpine IDA-X001, KCE-350Bt BT adapter, Focal 165-K2P 6.25" Speakers, Phoenix Gold ZX475Ti, Recaro Profi SPG w/Sparco 6 pt harness

[/COLOR]

Comment

• Don't worry Patty there are extra seats!

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

• Originally posted by emg88 View Post
          Don't worry Patty there are extra seats!
          Ed, I'm not worried. I'm sure someone will be happy to have me along for the drive but I wanted to put it out there that I'm looking for a seat so it will be easier to find one.
          ~Patricia~
          '07 Laguna Blue S2000, '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl NSX and '15 Mountain Mist Crosstour owner
          Trabuco Canyon, CA

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyras View Post
            Ed, I'm not worried. I'm sure someone will be happy to have me along for the drive but I wanted to put it out there that I'm looking for a seat so it will be easier to find one.
            Patty, they've already started lining up to offer you that extra seat...:LOL:
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
            In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

• I'm home now. I broke off from the drive when it got near my house. I came home to get my wife and we're going back for the dinner at 6:00 this evening.

I drove in the spirited group. The drive was as good as it gets. The people, as always, were great. Last night Liz and I sat and talked for hours with Repiv, Starbrd, Ruined 2, Kyras and a few of the others.

Its been a great meet so far. We had a nice turnout from both S2KCA and S2KI. That's what its all about. We all have this great car in common.

On my way home someone in a Mitsubishi 3000 pulled up next to me, rolled down his window and asked, "Hey, where are all of the S2000s going." I smiled and said, "We just had our first New Jersey meet."

I'm sorry all of you missed it. It really has been a lot of fun.
              Last edited by ralper; 08-25-2007, 09:09 PM.
              Rob
              New Jersey's Favorite Son
              Please consider the environment before you print this post. Thank you.
              Charter member NJ/NY Chapter

2002 S2000 Sebring Silver/Black
              2011 CR-Z Milano Red/Navi
              2009 Acura TSX-Tech Package/Navi Blue
              2006 Civic Si Alabaster Silver Metalic/Black Navi
              2005 Civic EX Coupe Magnesium/Grey

Anything bigger than a Civic is just too big. Crush your SUV.

Comment

• Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                Patty, they've already started lining up to offer you that extra seat...:LOL:
                I ended up on my third passenger ride with Phil (Ruined 2 from Jeannette, Pennsylvania) in his NSX. Who wouldn't choose an NSX over an S2000 when given the chance? Besides, we are friends for life now. I'm sure we will always be friends in our very separate lives, all due to a Honda car.
                ~Patricia~
                Trabuco Canyon, CA

Comment

• Originally posted by ralper View Post
                  I'm home now. I broke off from the drive when it got near my house. I came home to get my wife and we're going back for the dinner at 6:00 this evening.

I drove in the spirited group. The drive was as good as it gets. The people, as always, were great. Last night Liz and I sat and talked for hours with Repiv, Starbrd, Ruined 2, Kyras and a few of the others.

Its been a great meet so far. We had a nice turnout from both S2KCA and S2KI. That's what its all about. We all have this great car in common.

One my way home someone in a Mitsubishi 3000 pulled up next to me, rolled down his window and asked, "Hey, where are all of the S2000s going." I smiled and said, "We just had our first New Jersey meet."

I'm sorry all of you missed it. It really has been a lot of fun.
                  Rob, I'm so happy I finally got to talk to you and Liz again and I will see you again in less than one hour. Haven't seen you in 10 months. Love the short haircut. Oh! I guess I had better shower and get my butt down stairs.

I loved the Leaf Peepers drive with Phil (Ruined 2) in his NSX. We cemented our friendship today. How cool is that to know you have a friend for life? When we got back I called my honey and he was driving his S2000 to Colorado, and just south of Las Vegas. Life is wonderful!! Rob, if you go to Fall Colors I will introduce you to my sweetheart. You will approve. Great weekend already and the banquet is still to come.
                  ~Patricia~
                  Trabuco Canyon, CA

Comment

• Pat, yourself, Cindy and myself need to go downstairs!
                    see ya in a bit!
                    '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                    '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                    '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                    )
                    '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                    '11 E92 turbo (returned
                    )
                    '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

• So, are you all having fun!
                      Thanks,
                      Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Working...
                      X