Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Sign up forum for the Gathering Saturday night banquet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Sign up forum for the Gathering Saturday night banquet.

This is the official sign up forum for the banquet at the Gathering in the Garden State. The banquet will be Saturday night, August 25 starting at 6:00pm and will be at Illusions at the Sheraton Crossroads. Please note the changes below.

After some serious pondering (and thinking about turning loose a bunch of people in the wilds of New Jersey after 3 hours of eating and drinking), arrangements have been made with the Sheraton to provide us with a BBQ with three hours of (free) beer, wine and soda (did I mention the beer, wine and soda will be free?). The dinner will take place in Sheraton's Illusions Night Club and on their tented patio. The Sheraton Chef will grill outside for us, but the buffet will be inside. We will be seated in Illusions and the banquet will run from 6:00 pm right up until 9 pm, when the Sheraton 30+ singles night starts. Any of us staying in the hotel will be able to stay on without paying the cover charge. Anyone not staying at the hotel will be asked to pay the $13.00 cover fee. Now, I'm sure you're asking, "just what is all this wine (free, I might add) and beer (also free in case you hadn't noticed) and soda (yep, free also) going to cost me? The cost is a measly $45...(no bamboo steamer or Ginsu knives but you do get to hang out with a bunch of great people).

The most important part, the food:

Barbecue Menu - From the Grill

Rib Eye Steak
    BBQ Chicken
    Hamburgers
    Hot Dogs
    Assorted Condiments and Rolls

Cold Buffet

Fresh Vegetable Crudite
    Mandarin Oranges and Slivered Almonds over Romaine Lettuce With Honey Vinaigrette Dressing
    Red Bliss Potato Salad
    Sliced Mozzarella and Tomato Platter

Side Dishes

Garlic Mashed Potatoes
    Corn on the Cob
    Baked Beans
    Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Dessert

Pecan Pie
    Blueberry Pie
    Sliced Watermelon

Beverages

Assorted Sodas & Bottled Water
    Coffee, Tea and Decaffeinated Coffee
    Unlimited Bottled Beer, Wine for 3 hours

Attendees

Ralper +1 (Rob and Liz)
    kgf3076 +1 (Ken and Yoon-Hee)
    desmo4 (Jonathan)
    emg88 +1 (Ed and Joann)
    repiv (Dave)
    Justin6264 +1 (Justin and Chelle)
    jukngene + 1 (Gene and Bea)
    Emil +1 (Emil and Renee)
    my_yella_s2k +1 (Mike and Cindy)
    mikeschunk (Mike)
    Starbrd (Herman)
    Geras003 +1 (Alexey and Ulysses)
    Kyras (Patricia)
    Trapper +1 (Barbara)
    Goblues2k +1 (Dennis and Sue)
    Sssnakesss +1 (Bob and Connie)
    EricM +1 (Eric and Ginny)
    Len44 +1 (Len and Pam)
    matt_in_va +1 (Matt and Barbara)
    laphroaig40 +1 ( Pat and Jerry)
    tadashi +1 (Ellen and Joe)
    SlickRIck2 (Rick)
    Eclat520 (Thomas)
    Last edited by kgf3076; 08-21-2007, 04:12 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

I'm in. Coming solo.

Comment

Originally posted by repiv View Post
      I'm in. Coming solo.
      added and welcome Dave.
      In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Chelle and I are in...
        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Cin and myself
          '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
          '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
          '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
          )
          '06 S2000 NA (returned)
          '11 E92 turbo (returned
          )
          '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Someone said food? I'll be there, flying solo.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSchunk View Post
              Someone said food? I'll be there, flying solo.

Mike
              I'm going out on a limb here and am going to add you to the list as: mike (Mike Schunk)
              Does that work for you?

Comment

Comment

yum
                  )
                  '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                  '11 E92 turbo (returned
                  )
                  '14 F10

Comment

Sign me up, please!

Comment

Barbara and I will be there....... please sign us up.
                      Paul

Running - '04 S2K
                      Retired - '63 Austin-Healey Sprite, '69 MGB

Comment

Originally posted by trapper View Post
                        Barbara and I will be there....... please sign us up.
                        Consider it done...

Comment

Please add us 2, too. Eric and Ginny

Comment

Originally posted by EricM View Post
                            Please add us 2, too. Eric and Ginny
                            added per your request...

ken

Comment

Hey Ken, Please and Len and Pam to the festivities...
                              Len

'06 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Len44 View Post
                                Hey Ken, Please and Len and Pam to the festivities...
                                You two have been added to the Friday night at Kinchley's and Saturday night food fest.

Comment

Welcome to Matt (matt_in_va and plantpixie) and Barbara...

Comment

Check out the changes to the Saturday banquet here.

Comment

sounds like fun !
                                      )
                                      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                                      '11 E92 turbo (returned
                                      )
                                      '14 F10

Comment

Originally posted by My_yella_s2k View Post
                                        sounds like fun !
                                        Thought you might like the unlimited beer part...

Comment

Working...
                                        X