Sunday 8/4 Finalizing of the Gathering Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 8/4 Finalizing of the Gathering Drive

Alright, we are getting close to the Gathering... And I even volunteered to lead the group on Sat drive. BUT... I still have NO clue where should I go! Not good! I still have Ed's printouts with directions for Davo's drive which is apparently pretty close to what will do for Gathering. Anyways - I need practice.

It seems like several people want to join me this Sunday. So let's shoot for it!

Meeting location: AS USUAL (Sheraton)
    Time:?????? (not earlier than 9:30 though)

Please post if you want to join me/us!

im so jelous i wish i could go!
    have fun you guys and remember to be safe! Theres lots of cops out there too, so i dont want to hear about anyone getting any tickets!

Comment

I'm sure ed will bring more printouts of the drive. I thinks its a good idea that others lead. But do we all wanna follow the crazy russian Im in for that!!!

Comment

You still can EASILY make it! Just fly over - I will have a spare seat for you... Nevermind - the rest of NY/NJ crew won't let you drive with "Crazy Russian"!

Originally posted by s2keepup View Post
        im so jelous i wish i could go!
        have fun you guys and remember to be safe! Theres lots of cops out there too, so i dont want to hear about anyone getting any tickets!

Comment

Don't worry ,I'll have new printouts. We'll do the real drive this time!

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

Can we do it early? I want to go for Breakfast at Alexi's dinner in Tuxedo!

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

Depending how big the groups are maybe we should try sending them the opposite ways so we can see where we meet up?

Comment

How early, Ed? I think it is possible..
                Jay, I like your idea!!! Even if there are 4 of us we still can do 2 and 2!!

Comment

Yeh! that's what I had in mind go from both directions. How about 8:00 at the Sheraton, then we go for breakfast and do the drive!

Comment

im up for meeting him lets shoot for 8 or so?

Comment

8 is early, but I can do whatever for great company and stuff! Anyone else interested?

Comment

Where's Mikee!

Comment

It's his mommy's b-day today...im sure he'll give us his input tomarrow....

Comment

Mike is signed in w/o asking! No more slacking off!

Originally posted by emg88 View Post
                            Where's Mikee!

Comment

Just remember : Mad Russian aiso ex-cheesehead!! Car plates to prove it !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, who are the drive leaders? Who has the drive course? How come you guys are doing this now when I can't be there?
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

sorry guys....
                                  im game for sunday....
                                  Ed, i saw food, so then im definitly in.
                                  let me know when
                                  '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                                  '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                                  '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                                  )
                                  '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                                  '11 E92 turbo (returned
                                  )
                                  '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Just wanna give this thread a lil bump....Whos coming with me!!!!

Comment

MEMEMEMEMEME!!!
                                      btw - im going to s2kdays!
                                      its final, the real boss said ok.
                                      '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                                      '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                                      '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                                      )
                                      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                                      '11 E92 turbo (returned
                                      )
                                      '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Oh great Mike is going to be there.....

Comment

Working...
                                        X