No announcement yet.

Did everyone get home safe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All safe and sound at home and can't wait for the next get-together. I had a terrific time; what a wonderful group of folks. I can't thank everyone enough for your hard work and thoughtfulness with the weekend, the drives, the "survival pack" (what a nice thing to do), the magnets, the...EVERYTHING! Ed told me when I joined that this was a great group of folks; that was understated. Thanks, again to all.

I'll post a few pics shortly. I installed my new hardtop today which was quite easy. Thanks for your pointers, Dave. I won't actually use it until about November. I'll also put up a pic of my cheapskate's hardtop rack which I built with PCV pipe for about $40.

Rick
    MY '07 Silverstone/Black - Mods: Honda hardtop, Chevy 572 crate motor ( now where's that shoehorn?), Rick's Voodoo titanium shift knob, Rick's leather shift boot, clear side markers, Keyhole Covers, Modifry's glovebox organizer, Kodokan's McGard seat locks, Taylor's seat lock decals.

OK, I'm lyin' about the crate motor.

Comment

I was in the HOV lane on Monday as it was open to all. Suddenly a few miles from the ending merge, the F$^King cops started a rolling road block at 50 mph, both on the HOV and regular lanes. The only satisfaction I had was jambing their radar several times. What a gang of jerks.

Jonathan
      MY 00 #3510
      ]Mugen Airbox, Headers, Exhaust, Pressure Plate,LSD, Radiator cap NZ dampers, Thermo SW seat track and Thermostat. Sampco intake pipe and radiator hoses, Swift sway bars, Stillen rotors, BBS JDM Forged Wheels.w/ Potensa Re=01R's Nextgear Intake manifold gasket, SPA gauges, Alpine IDA-X001, KCE-350Bt BT adapter, Focal 165-K2P 6.25" Speakers, Phoenix Gold ZX475Ti, Recaro Profi SPG w/Sparco 6 pt harness

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X