Arkansas Fall Boston Mountains Tour (BMT) Saturday, 3 November 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Fall Boston Mountains Tour (BMT) Saturday, 3 November 2018

The Arkansas Fall Boston Mountains Tour (BMT) will be held in Eureka Springs on Saturday, 3 Nov. 2018 at Best Western Eureka Inn (479-253-9551). Go to s2ki Meets & Events/Fall BMT to sign up.
    Last edited by Jerome; 07-29-2018, 06:56 PM.

Thanks for posting about this. I have always heard it a great event
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Sounds like a fun event.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

The Boston Mountains Tour is held twice per year; early spring and late fall. This is a one-day-event consisting of spirited driving twisting highways in northwest and north central Arkansas' Boston Mountains Range. Each BMT event has different routing, and totals between 310 miles to 330 miles between start and finish. This event draws between 38 to 50 sports cars from eight or nine nearby states. There is never a charge to enter a BMT event, and are open to excellent handling sports cars/sports sedans that are in good mechanical condition. Since the BMT events are jointly hosted by (Honda) s2ki and s2kca clubs, there will be a few more Honda cars (mostly S2000 roadsters) attending than any other brand. However, you can expect entrants from Mazda MX-5 Miata to supercars such as: Acura NSX, Ferrari California, Aston Martin Vanquish, McLaren 650-S, Lamborghini G, Porsche 911 GT3, Dodge Viper, Cadillac CTS-V, Corvette ZO6, Lotus Evora, M-B E63 AMG, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8 V10, BMW M5, etc. Registration is limited to 50 cars per event. Watch for information to be posted on this site and s2ki (forums, upcoming events, spring BMT 2019).
        Last edited by Jerome; 09-18-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I plan to go. Per haps I can encourage a few more form Houston to attend.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I wish I could get others from OKi to attend. Despite the 10 hour drive to get there, it's a bucket list item for any car enthusiast.

Comment

Only 10 spots left to fill on the Fall BMT 2018 as we limit participation to 50 cars. To register for this "spirited" driving event go to: www.s2ki.com., Forums, Meets and Events, BMT to sign-up.

Comment

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/bmt-boston-mountains-tour-305/fall-2018-boston-mountains-tour-1186362/

Comment

Julie, Unless I am missing something, your link above just goes to S2KCA not to S2KI website. What we need is a quick link on this Upcoming Events forum that goes to S2KI BMT invitation and signup page. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome View Post
                    Julie, Unless I am missing something, your link above just goes to S2KCA not to S2KI website. What we need is a quick link on this Upcoming Events forum that goes to S2KI BMT invitation and signup page. Thanks!
                    Jerome, the bottom link to S2KI works. I just tested it.
                    Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
                    2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
                    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome View Post
                      Julie, Unless I am missing something, your link above...!
                      Julie posted two separate links. Both work as they were intended. One goes to the detailed information she posted about the event here on this forum. The other goes to the other forum.

Both links work fine. I think maybe you just didn't realize she went to the extra effort of linking to both sets of information.
                      -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                      California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
                      https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

Registration for the Fall BMT 2018 is now CLOSED as the 50 car limit has been exceeded. Soon after the first of the year, look for the announcement date and location for the Spring 2019 BMT to be posted on this site, but the official BMT SIGN-UP page is only on the s2ki website.

Comment

okay,

I will plan for the spring.
                          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I'm putting this on my bucket list. It is quite a drive just to get there, so some advance planning will be needed on my part. I'm looking forward to this someday in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                              okay,

I will plan for the spring.
                              We should make this a spring Lone Star event. I'll bet a few Houstooks show up to these anyway. Maybe we can team up to represent H-Town.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
                              X