No announcement yet.

Gettysburg Get Together IX Meets Fall Colors - Sep 28-30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be on the road Thursday morning.
    David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
    '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
    '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
    '11 Ford Ranger Sport
    '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
    '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
    '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

We will be arriving ‘bout 4:00PM...
      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post

Are you driving Bruce..????
        Yes, stopping in Chicago to visit family
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post

Yes, stopping in Chicago to visit family
          See ya later, this week....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Great event everyone, it was great being there with friends, old and new. Loved listening to Sharon & Denny talk about Gettysburg, you can tell it’s a passion for them. I am already looking forward to more next year at S2KDays
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            KE0BND

Comment

I posted this elsewhere but the sentiments are just as valid.

I'd like to take a bit of space and and pixel or two and thank you all for coming. GGTG has been going on for nine years and all of you are the reason. It's a great deal of pleasure to put this together because I know the people who attend will enjoy themselves and have a good time. I'd like to thank Len for leading (his first lead and he did really well) and Matt for being there to tailgun for him. I'd like to thank Jamie for not only putting up with my leading but also for all the other great stuff he does to make sure GGTG is the great meet it is, and the biggest thanks go to all who attended. You're the ones that make it special.

-ken
              Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
              2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
              2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                I posted this elsewhere but the sentiments are just as valid.

I'd like to take a bit of space and and pixel or two and thank you all for coming. GGTG has been going on for nine years and all of you are the reason. It's a great deal of pleasure to put this together because I know the people who attend will enjoy themselves and have a good time. I'd like to thank Len for leading (his first lead and he did really well) and Matt for being there to tailgun for him. I'd like to thank Jamie for not only putting up with my leading but also for all the other great stuff he does to make sure GGTG is the great meet it is, and the biggest thanks go to all who attended. You're the ones that make it special.

-ken
                Here..here...!!!

Comment

could not agree more
                  sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Made it to KC. Could of been here about an hour earlier or maybe not, but with construction, fog, and bathroom stops, it took as long as it did. I did go from Columbus OH to Columbia MO on one tank, 462 miles
                    Coop
                    Life Member 57
                    KE0BND

Comment

Originally posted by joephotographer View Post
                      The Ninth Annual Gettysburg Get Together. Drive, Eat, Talk. Repeat. Great car, Great people, get together to drive some amazing roads in the Gettysburg area.

Holiday Inn Express (1871 Gettysburg Village Drive) is the hotel address.

Ken will announce when registration is open. See Facebook for accompanying information.
                      Need some pictures
                      Coop
                      Life Member 57
                      KE0BND

Comment

Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Comment

Pictures from the Tailgun Slot on the Friday Test Drive.

Comment

The Pennsylvania memorial

Comment

The Sunday personal Tour of the battlefield by Sharon and Birthday Boy Denny.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                                Ken

Can you post the orginal photos? these are rather small??

Comment

Miscellaneous scenes from GGTG IX. You will probably recognize a few of these (cars or people or both). A great group of people, a great gathering and a great car.
                                  Upcoming events:

Comment

Working...
                                  X