Gettysburg Get Together IX Meets Fall Colors - Sep 28-30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettysburg Get Together IX Meets Fall Colors - Sep 28-30

The Ninth Annual Gettysburg Get Together. Drive, Eat, Talk. Repeat. Great car, Great people, get together to drive some amazing roads in the Gettysburg area.

Holiday Inn Express (1871 Gettysburg Village Drive) is the hotel address.

Ken will announce when registration is open. See Facebook for accompanying information.

• kgf3076
    replied
    Miscellaneous scenes from GGTG IX. You will probably recognize a few of these (cars or people or both). A great group of people, a great gathering and a great car.

Leave a comment:

• joephotographer
    replied
    Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
    Ken

Can you post the orginal photos? these are rather small??

Leave a comment:

• joephotographer
    replied
    The Sunday personal Tour of the battlefield by Sharon and Birthday Boy Denny.

Leave a comment:

• joephotographer
    replied
    The Pennsylvania memorial

Leave a comment:

• joephotographer
    replied
    Pictures from the Tailgun Slot on the Friday Test Drive.

Leave a comment:

• kgf3076
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied
    Originally posted by joephotographer View Post
    The Ninth Annual Gettysburg Get Together. Drive, Eat, Talk. Repeat. Great car, Great people, get together to drive some amazing roads in the Gettysburg area.

Holiday Inn Express (1871 Gettysburg Village Drive) is the hotel address.

Ken will announce when registration is open. See Facebook for accompanying information.
    Need some pictures

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied
    Made it to KC. Could of been here about an hour earlier or maybe not, but with construction, fog, and bathroom stops, it took as long as it did. I did go from Columbus OH to Columbia MO on one tank, 462 miles

Leave a comment:

• Maggiemae
    replied
    could not agree more

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
    I posted this elsewhere but the sentiments are just as valid.

I'd like to take a bit of space and and pixel or two and thank you all for coming. GGTG has been going on for nine years and all of you are the reason. It's a great deal of pleasure to put this together because I know the people who attend will enjoy themselves and have a good time. I'd like to thank Len for leading (his first lead and he did really well) and Matt for being there to tailgun for him. I'd like to thank Jamie for not only putting up with my leading but also for all the other great stuff he does to make sure GGTG is the great meet it is, and the biggest thanks go to all who attended. You're the ones that make it special.

-ken
    Here..here...!!!

Leave a comment:

• kgf3076
    replied
    I posted this elsewhere but the sentiments are just as valid.

I'd like to take a bit of space and and pixel or two and thank you all for coming. GGTG has been going on for nine years and all of you are the reason. It's a great deal of pleasure to put this together because I know the people who attend will enjoy themselves and have a good time. I'd like to thank Len for leading (his first lead and he did really well) and Matt for being there to tailgun for him. I'd like to thank Jamie for not only putting up with my leading but also for all the other great stuff he does to make sure GGTG is the great meet it is, and the biggest thanks go to all who attended. You're the ones that make it special.

-ken

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied
    Great event everyone, it was great being there with friends, old and new. Loved listening to Sharon & Denny talk about Gettysburg, you can tell it’s a passion for them. I am already looking forward to more next year at S2KDays

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    Originally posted by Coop View Post

Yes, stopping in Chicago to visit family
    See ya later, this week....

Leave a comment:

• Coop
    replied
    Originally posted by Looter View Post

Are you driving Bruce..????
    Yes, stopping in Chicago to visit family

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    We will be arriving ‘bout 4:00PM...

Leave a comment:

• Scooterboy
    replied
    We will be on the road Thursday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Maggiemae
    replied
    Thursday PM for us

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    Originally posted by Coop View Post
    Today for me
    Are you driving Bruce..????

Leave a comment:

• Coop