Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown County Indiana...2018 ( that’s Little Nashville Peeps )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown County Indiana...2018 ( that’s Little Nashville Peeps )

Ok Troops, I have a block of 10 rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott in Columbus, IN., aka Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes. The rooms are reserved under the name "Honda S2000". Arriving Friday the 26th, departing Sunday the 28th...or whenever you desire. There is a 48hr cancellation policy, and the cutoff date for reservations is October 5th. Phone # for reservations is 812-342-8888, which is the only number you get for phone reservations & takes you to the national reservation center....I found it to be a bit of a PITA to deal with, lots of recordings...you may be better off trying it online. The rate is $119/nite. TALLY HO! See you all there!

Greg
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Thanks for spreading the word Denny! Again, TALLY HO!
    '03 Suzuka Blue
    '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile
    '14 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe,6-spd manual - the latest Daily Hack Machine

Comment

Booked!

That reservation system sucks but I made thru!
      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

The reservation system MORE THAN SUCKS. I gave up and booked online without the discount. It's hell being a grouchy old man...

Comment

Reservations made... see you folks there.... or more likely, before! lol
          '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 158k+ miles
          '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 170k+ miles

Comment

I've been in third world countries that had better reservation system than that one. That might be a new hing in reservation frustration.
            Upcoming events:

Gettysburg Get Together IX - September 28-30. Gettysburg, PA Registration is Closed! See you soon!.

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open eventually.

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon

"The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets" Al McGuire
            2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
            2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Comment

Working...
            X