Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown County Indiana...2018 ( that’s Little Nashville Peeps )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown County Indiana...2018 ( that’s Little Nashville Peeps )

Ok Troops, I have a block of 10 rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott in Columbus, IN., aka Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes. The rooms are reserved under the name "Honda S2000". Arriving Friday the 26th, departing Sunday the 28th...or whenever you desire. There is a 48hr cancellation policy, and the cutoff date for reservations is October 5th. Phone # for reservations is 812-342-8888, which is the only number you get for phone reservations & takes you to the national reservation center....I found it to be a bit of a PITA to deal with, lots of recordings...you may be better off trying it online. The rate is $119/nite. TALLY HO! See you all there!

Greg

CANCELLED.....RAIN.....!!!!
    Last edited by Looter; 10-25-2018, 12:12 PM.
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Thanks for spreading the word Denny! Again, TALLY HO!
    '03 Suzuka Blue
    '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile
    '14 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe,6-spd manual - the latest Daily Hack Machine

Comment

Booked!

That reservation system sucks but I made thru!
      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

The reservation system MORE THAN SUCKS. I gave up and booked online without the discount. It's hell being a grouchy old man...

Comment

Reservations made... see you folks there.... or more likely, before! lol
          '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 158k+ miles
          '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 170k+ miles

Comment

I've been in third world countries that had better reservation system than that one. That might be a new high in reservation frustration.
            Last edited by kgf3076; 09-21-2018, 11:11 AM.
            Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
            2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
            2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Booked.

Just call the hotel (812-342-8888) hit Zero and it'll take you to the front desk and you can book over the phone.

Comment

[QUOTE=joephotographer;n1660587]Booked.

Just call the hotel (812-342-8888) hit Zero and it'll take you to the front desk and you can book over the phone.[/QUOTE

Booked....!!!! Piece of cake..!!!! Thanks Jamie..!!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I had to cancel, as I do have college soccer games on both Saturday and Sunday. I figured that I'd be done with soccer by then, but no......

Comment

Originally posted by joephotographer View Post
                    I had to cancel, as I do have college soccer games on both Saturday and Sunday. I figured that I'd be done with soccer by then, but no......
                    We’ll miss ya, Jamie..!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to have to pass on this one. See you next time!

Comment

I've made Saturday evening dinner reservations for a dozen at the Tre Bicchieri in Columbus: www.trebicchieri-columbus.com. Address is 425 Washington St. in Columbus. It's not cheap but it's supposed to be good, guess we'll see. Once I see how many are going I can adjust the res.

Greg
                        '03 Suzuka Blue
                        '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile

Comment

The link:
                          '03 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Sounds good!
                            David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                            '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                            '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                            '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                            '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                            '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                            '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

We may not have dinner there depending on what folks want to do, it's definitely not cheap!
                              '03 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Reminder, if you're planning on staying at the hotel, the cutoff date to reserve a room is this Friday the 5th! BOOK TODAY!
                                '03 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Hotel booked. Restaurant looks OK to me. Not cheap but not excessively pricey either.

Comment

C-Ya’ll Friday ...10/26...!!!!

Comment

I've been "honey-do'd". Being out of the country last week gave MDW a bunch of things I just HAVE to do.
                                      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
                                      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
                                      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Enjoy the rally. I'll be in Centerville, IN for a college soccer match.

Comment

Working...
                                        X