Staunton, VA pop-up, drive, eat, adult beverages and oh yeah, Gene's birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

and why not? Meat and potatoes just for you. Don't worry, I made sure there would be food you like before I made arrangements for dinner there.
    Is this a Pareing...????
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

From Zynodoat restaurant to give you an idea of what dinner on Thursday is going to be: "We will have a soup, salad and 2-3 other app selections in first course, 2nd course will have a ny strip, seafood, chicken or pork, and a vegetarian choice and dessert will have 4 selections as well. The set's are what change regularly as the proteins are much more set and are easier to guarantee. Being a farm to table restaurant, our menus are designed daily based on what we get from our farmers and seafood vendors so that we are serving the freshest products possible. We do not need selections ahead of time. Your guests will arrive and be presented with your menu, and they will be able to pick each selection that night. The price is $55 a guest not inclusive of beverage, tax or gratuity."

Here is a sample menu for another group.

Appetizer Selections

Van Deesel Farm Salt Roasted Beets & Arugula Salad, Fuji Apples, Point Reyes Blue Cheese, Orange Vinaigrette

Autumn Olive Farm Twice Cooked Pork Belly with Benton’s Bacon Braised Cabbage, Brown Sugar Apple Chutney

Prince Edwards Island Mussels with White Wine Garlic Broth, Bacon, Grilled Newtown Baking Baguette

Rappahanncock River Fried Oysters with Fermented Fennel, Cajun Aioli Granny Smith Apple & Celery Root Soup with Blue Cheese,Sherry Gastrique

Main Selections

Autumn Olive Farm Slow Roasted Pulled Pork,Bacon Braised Cabbage,Wades Mill White Knighting Grits

Pan SearedAtlantic Sea Scallops with Sauteed Kale & Onions,AM Fog Oyster Mushrooms,Kohlrabi

Puree Polyface Farm Chicken & Dumplings with Herb Dumplings,Carrots & Celery,Lemon Chicken Broth

Seven Hills Grilled NY Strip with Sauteed Turnips & Kohlrabi, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Horseradish Chimichurri

Dessert Selections

Saunders Brothers Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ginger Ice Cream

Dark Chocolate Torte with White Chocolate Mousse,

Cocoa Crumble Pumpkin Chai Pot de Creme with Biscotti Crumble, Italian Meringue

NY Style Cheesecake with Meyer Lemon Curd
      Last edited by kgf3076; 03-13-2019, 08:51 PM.
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

We need to see what Lee & Linda, Scoots & Patty are planning..although, that does seem appealing...

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
          We need to see what Lee & Linda, Scoots & Patty are planning..although, that does seem appealing...
          I posted a menu above from a group dinner from earlier this year. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
          Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Comment

OK...I give...Put us on the list of attendees...

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
              OK...I give...Put us on the list of attendees...
              I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.
              Upcoming events:

Comment

Working...
              X