Arkansas 2019 Fall Boston Mountains Tour/BMT: Saturday, October 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas 2019 Fall Boston Mountains Tour/BMT: Saturday, October 26th

The date for the "spirited" Arkansas 2019 Fall Boston Mountains Tour is Saturday, October 26th. The sign-up page for this bucket list open event can be found on s2ki.com, Forums, Meets & Events, Fall BMT '19. This event is limited to 50 cars, so if you wish to attend, please get on the www.s2ki.com Fall BMT '19 sign-up list soon. This (no charge) all-day driving event held (twice per year) in the Boston Mountain Range of the Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas, and is drawing sports cars/sports sedans from 9-10 nearby states. BMT Start/End is at the Quality Inn & Suites (497-253-5241) in Eureka Springs, AR 72632. There are 33 rooms available (Oct 25-26) for the BMT folks: 2 Q beds/room $129 + tax/night 24 available, 1 K bed/ room $139 + tax/ 6 available, 1 jaq/room $159 + tax/ 3 available. Mention you are with the "S2000 Boston Mountains Tour" to get above listed room rates.

Last edited by Jerome; 08-12-2019, 05:03 PM.

Hope you all have a great event
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

As of 4:47pm Sunday, 11 August '19 , I count 47 cars signed up already for the Fall BMT '19 event. Since the BMT is limited to 50 cars you should sign-up quickly if interested.

Comment

interested, but don't have the free time to do it
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Registration for the 2019 Fall BMT has reached our maximum of 50 cars and is now closed.

Comment

Working...
          X