Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Staunton, VA Pop-up Redux. Late July?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In (non) honor of Lee's birthday, I may have to change the date. Does April 23-26 work for everyone? I may have to be away for most of July but won't know for sure until sometime in mid-May.
    If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

It looks like I'd be good with those dates in April as well. I will also add, that while I'm no Ken, I would be interested in still going in July and could maybe take hold of the reigns.

Comment

That works for me. At least I'll still be 82 then.

Comment

We are good with either dates...
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Please do not invite the log trucks this year...just sayin...

Comment

Or newly laid gravel in places, especially when you have to follow a few ‘vettes with huge a$$ sticky tires.

Comment

Nope! We have a conflict on the 25th.
                David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdybog View Post
                  Or newly laid gravel in places, especially when you have to follow a few ‘vettes with huge a$$ sticky tires.
                  We might.....drive the “S”....(...but it has sticky tires too.....).

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

April 23 thru 26 works for me....count me in pretty much whenever Ken!
                    '03 Suzuka Blue
                    '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile
                    '14 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe,6-spd manual - the latest Daily Hack Machine

Comment

How do you feel about a 4 hour (more or less, mostly more) drive? Here's the proposed route: https://goo.gl/maps/fhwnY4ZmTZUHyRVn6 This is roughly 4 hours from Hampton Inn to Hampton Inn. Lunch will be aat High's Restaurant in Monterey, VA (we ate there last year and it was great).
                      If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                        How do you feel about a 4 hour (more or less, mostly more) drive? Here's the proposed route: https://goo.gl/maps/fhwnY4ZmTZUHyRVn6 This is roughly 4 hours from Hampton Inn to Hampton Inn. Lunch will be aat High's Restaurant in Monterey, VA (we ate there last year and it was great).
                        Sounds GREAT...The lunch place had awesome Ice Cream Sunday’s...

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post

Sounds GREAT...The lunch place had awesome Ice Cream Sunday’s...
                          Now why did I just know you were going to remember that?

Comment

Now why did I just know you were going to remember that?

Comment

Room booked, Thursday...Saturday...

Comment

Room is booked, is it time to go yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RobM View Post
                                  Room is booked, is it time to go yet?
                                  OH NO!!! Not you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterboy View Post
                                    Nope! We have a conflict on the 25th.
                                    So leave on the 24th..what's the problem?

Comment

So leave on the 24th..what's the problem?
                                      The wife is the problem!!
                                      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                                      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                                      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                                      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                                      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                                      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                                      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterboy View Post

The wife is the problem!!
                                        I'm not sure the problem is Patty....

Comment

Registration is free and open. Register HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                          X