Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gettysburg Get Together X. The Covid-19 Pop-up. No tickets, no magnets, no nametags, just the usual good time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gettysburg Get Together X. The Covid-19 Pop-up. No tickets, no magnets, no nametags, just the usual good time.

Due to the rather strange situation in the US at the moment, rather than postpone the Gettysburg Get Together, this year it will be a pop-up meet. No cost for registration, no magnets, no nametags, just the usual good times, great cars, great conversation, and great people. You can register for GGTG-X here
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”."

I just spoke to the people at Holiday Inn Express and there have been no reported cases of Covid-19 there for over a month. That doesn't mean we won't take precautions but it does seem to mean that Gettysburg might be one of the more safe places to go and have a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Gettysburg in September.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”."

Comment

Just got back from the ‘burg, on September the 1st...Stayed there while attending Corvettes at Carlisle...
      Pretty much EVERYTHING is open..
      C-Ya there...
      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Working...
      X