Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Fall Run 2020 - Auction to benefit Blount County Rescue Squad

DFR 2020 Auction to benefit Blount County Rescue Squad
    You may not be familiar with the Blount County Rescue Squad (BCRS) and that's a good thing. When something goes really wrong on the Dragon, they're the ones who come to the rescue.. While the Dragon isn't the only area they serve, to us it's the most well-known. I've been coming to the Dragon for a long time, I'm a supporter of BCRS and now here's your chance to become a supporter as well.
    Jim (joephotographer) and I are donating the following to be auctioned off with the proceeds going to BCRS.

These are in order,
    1) A custom built trunk back wall designed to mount a sub-woofer in the place of the spare tire
    2) The S2000 Seat back map (and other thin stuff) holder. Almost impossible to find and yet here is one you can have for your very own.
    3) A Tail of the Dragon Triple Sec (must be 21 or older for this one). The distiller has stopped making this so you will have a one (okay, probably more) of a kind liqueur and Dragon bottle.
    4) A Car-Trendz hoodie. Not saying that you will need it, but it sure will feel nice in those cool morning hours.

The auction will be held in the Blue Ridge Room from 5:00pm to 6:00pm (1700 to 1800). Masks are required by North Carolina and you won't be allowed in without a mask. If you have a fever, feel sick, or have a persistent cough, please do NOT attend. This is a small room and we do not want anyone to go home sick.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

This is FANTASTIC. Do they have a link so that we can donate money directly do them?
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
      This is FANTASTIC. Do they have a link so that we can donate money directly do them?
      I don't think so but, I'll definitely check. They are the closest Rescue Squad to the Dragon so as you can imagine, they are really busy in the warm months.

Here's the link to the Donations page: Blount County Rescue Squad Donations Page
      Last edited by kgf3076; 10-13-2020, 10:24 AM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

[QUOTE=kgf3076;n1675445][B]DFR 2020
        These are in order,
        1) A custom built trunk back wall designed to mount a sub-woofer in the place of the spare tire
        2) The S2000 Seat back map (and other thin stuff) holder. Almost impossible to find and yet here is one you can have for your very own.
        3) A Tail of the Dragon Triple Sec (must be 21 or older for this one). The distiller has stopped making this so you will have a one (okay, probably more) of a kind liqueur and Dragon bottle.
        4) A Car-Trendz hoodie. Not saying that you will need it, but it sure will feel nice in those cool morning hours.

Item #1 is a two piece set. The additional piece is a shelf that fits where your spare tire should be. If you have an AP1, this is a great insert. I tried in it my AP2, but the backing and the OEM backing for the trunk area doesn't work well together (AP2 back forms around the side of the trunk, not just across the back).

Long length floor mats and an S2KCA backpack will be available to bid.

Attached Files
        Last edited by JoePhotographer; 10-14-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X