WWT'05 Wrap-Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos in Gallery

OK - I put a few photos in the gallery section and they showed up, but not sure how to link them to this thread.
    Walter and I had a great time on the Sunday drive. I was especially impressed with the skillful driving on some of those ice patches.
    It was 65 degrees today - total topdown weather - yeah

Comment

Cool pix Jaleen! I dig the one of us all dropping into the Napa Valley on Oakville Grade (aka Trinity Rd, on the Sonoma side of the hill).

By the way, here's the link to the quick guide for posting pics into threads and such: http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=942

Comment

Calvin is up to his great stuff again. He put together a Winter Wine Tour 05 event gallery for us. You can download your WWT pictures right into this gallery. That way, everyone how wants to take a look, can find them all in one place.
        Thanks again Calvin.

Comment

I want to add my praise for the Winter Wine Tour. Everyone seemed to have an outstanding experience. It was really quite a heady thrill to be in the middle of the pack on those twisty roads and hear the high pitched whine of those engines screaming through the gears ahead and behind me. It was like being in the middle of a grand prix. A well-done to all who staged it.

Comment

I was all set to attend, as Perry knows, until the Monday track day went away. Couldn't justify the trip without the track day, couldn't make the Saturday track day, blah, blah, blah. Having said all that, I knew I'd be kicking myself if I didn't attend. Now that I've read the posts and looked at some of the pictures, I'm doing this --

Of course, I did spend two days in Vegas instead. That was a little fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bluescreen
              I was all set to attend, as Perry knows, until the Monday track day went away. Couldn't justify the trip without the track day, couldn't make the Saturday track day, blah, blah, blah. Having said all that, I knew I'd be kicking myself if I didn't attend. Now that I've read the posts and looked at some of the pictures, I'm doing this --

Of course, I did spend two days in Vegas instead. That was a little fun.
              BTW, if you haven't had enough yet, a bunch of us are going to Vegas over the Easter weekend...

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I took many months to get back to the S2KCA threads. Leslie and I had a great time at the winter wine tour! Perry, you outdid yourself with great planning. As I told you all at the wine tour I would be moving to Austin shortly afterwards, and indeed I've been here in Austin since late February. Leslie and the kids are all moving here too after school is out, and I'll be moving my 2000 Silver S2000 then too. Perry, can you give me some info on the Austin S2KCA members and events?
                Thanks all!
                Brian

Comment

Hey great to hear from you Brian! You might want to contact Sondras2k about S2KCA stuff going on down there. We're just about to launch a Chapter program, so maybe you'd be interested in joining them in creating one in Austin. I hope you and Leslie can make it to our S2KDays event this year.... it'll be in Vegas at the end of September/beginning of October. Stay close for details!

Comment

Working...
                  X