No announcement yet.

Winter Wine Tour '06 Wrap-Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT WEEKEND! The rain God was kind. Planning was FIRST RATE! Thoroughly enjoyable, wonderful people. I think that Larry, Kristin and Steve have set a pretty high standard for those who will set up the next Tour. I'm glad that some of you got to go down Ballard Canyon Road. It is a nice little drive. How many saw the Buffalos? The only negative to the whole event was "TO MANY WINERIES - NOT ENOUGH TIME". We did however, hit most of the heavy hitters is the area. I guess that the only way to solve that problem is get the chapter set up, break out the maps and do a series of "mini wine tours". Thank you all for making it a great event and I hope see you all in the future.
    Mike
    Mike McLaughlin

'02 S2000

Comment

Originally posted by photodavo
      Sorry to get off topic...but what did you mean about "getting ready for Texas"? Just a curious Texan.
      I am getting ready for S2Kday's in Texas this year......
      NWRD

Drink coffee…. do stupid things faster & with more energy!!

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?

Lower 48 states complete.

Time to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by GLTYFUN
        I am getting ready for S2Kday's in Texas this year......
        Yeah - saw your other post.
        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
        '07 VW Touareg V6
        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Awesome WWT2006!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million to Larry, Christine and Steve for planning an awesome birthday weekend for me!!!! It started out with a spectacular drive down Hwy 1 with MntryBay on Friday...and it just kept getting better...and better...and better!!!! The scenery was stunning...the driving superb...and the wine was mighty tasty....but most importantly all of the wonderful people who participated....that's what truely made it awesome. I was just a little embarassed to have you all sing happy birthday on Saturday at the dinner....but really....it made me feel wonderful to be with all my new S2k loving friends. Looking forward to driving with you all again soon.

Comment

Wish I could have made it, but being in PA doesn't help.

Comment

Working...
            X