No announcement yet.

Texas Peeps - Hurricane Harvey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still ok down there? I have heard that the relief is starting to come in. I've helped to pack four trailers and a big ass truck so far. I may be part of a caravan in a couple of weeks, but there is still coordination going on.
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post

Psst. West of Houston. But otherwise you are correct.
      Yeah. I get my left and right confused sometimes.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
      Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Speedracer is back online. My home computer died. I have cobbled it together for now in fine red car tradition. All red cars are safe and dry. We were under threat of having water in the house several times, In the past few days the water has gone down near our house so we appear to be out of danger. On the way to work my car broke. Turns out it is the little plastic part on the clutch that tells the starter the clutch is pushed in, It took several hours for the tow truck to arrive due to horrible traffic on my side of town.

In other news, the Accountant had his car flood. It is very sad because he had the lowest mileage S2K at S2Kdays.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
        Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
        Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          Speedracer is back online. My home computer died. I have cobbled it together for now in fine red car tradition. All red cars are safe and dry. We were under threat of having water in the house several times, In the past few days the water has gone down near our house so we appear to be out of danger. On the way to work my car broke. Turns out it is the little plastic part on the clutch that tells the starter the clutch is pushed in, It took several hours for the tow truck to arrive due to horrible traffic on my side of town.

In other news, the Accountant had his car flood. It is very sad because he had the lowest mileage S2K at S2Kdays.
          Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that you survived mostly unscathed.

Sorry to hear about the Accountant. I remember him from S2KDays. I hope he can find an acceptable replacement.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
          | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Speedracer is back online. My home computer died. I have cobbled it together for now in fine red car tradition.
            LOL re the computer.

And as far as the flooding goes, this is one instance I can say I'm glad you were left high and dry.

On the way to work my car broke.
            Did you consider flat towing it? (I kid! I kid!)

Oh that just hurts. Just plain hurts. Damn.
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
            https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

Comment

So sad to hear.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
              Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

My heart out to you guys .....

Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
                ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
                Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads /Axxis ULT Ceramic
                Speed Bleeder Products
                17" BBS RGR Michelin PS2 SPORT
                So many roads, so little time

Comment

Working...
                X