SoCal Wildfires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Wildfires

You guys OK? Looks pretty bad in the LA area.

Some of the strongest Santa Ana winds recorded in years have been pushing several sudden and destructive wildfires across the hills and towns north of Los Angeles.
    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

I'm fine. Not thrilled about all the ash. Hoping they get it all under control soon. The destruction of the forests and property is sad.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

Comment

Natural disasters of any kind are no fun to go through. I hope the firefighters get the fires contained soon.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Heard today that teams of Firefighters from the PNW are on their way south. Mutual aid. Hopefully it helps get things under control quickly without further damage and danger.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm fine too. I can really see the haze come the smoke in the air and my car has been covered in ash.

One of my coworkers is in an evacuation zone and has not been back to work this week. I hope that she is able to come through this unscathed.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
          | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

A guy I used to work with just had his home in Ventura totally destroyed by fire. I found this out from a mutual acquaintance. Very sad.
            Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
            2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Working...
            X