Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 S2KCA Wall Calendar is ready! Go get one for you and all your friends! Watch this thread for discount codes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groupon deal (previously mentioned) is still the best thing going right now.

For those opposed to Groupon, Shutterfly's deal of the day (Nov 29 only) is 40% off (or 50% off orders over $125). Use code: CYBERTHURS
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Those on the Shutterfly/JOANN Fabrics email list, check your email (spam and junk folders too). You may have be sent a 50% off or a $25 off discount. I got one this morning.
      Last edited by R.Murphy; 11-30-2018, 04:25 PM. Reason: corrected $50 to 50%. Yeah... that's a big damn difference there!!
      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        Those on the Shutterfly/JOANN Fabrics email list, check your email (spam and junk folders too). You may have be sent a $50 off or a $25 off discount. I got one this morning.
        Also got one today! A little late, though.
        Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
        2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
          Also got one today! A little late, though.
          Yeah, but the groupon deal was pretty darn good, so no complaint here.

edit: You can give that code to someone else if you figure you won't use it. I've had other people give me their codes in years gone by.
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I tried to do the Groupon thing and was about to hit "Pay", but couldn't figure out how to make sure I was getting the S2KCA calendar.
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
              I tried to do the Groupon thing and was about to hit "Pay", but couldn't figure out how to make sure I was getting the S2KCA calendar.
              The way Groupon works is you purchase the "deal" which generates a voucher (aka a "groupon" -- it's like a coupon). So you choose which 8x11 Shutterfly Calendar deal you want (4.99 for one, 8.99 for two), pay groupon, and then get your voucher. That voucher has a Redemption Code on it.

Then you go to the Shutterfly site using the link for the calendar (see first post). Follow the directions to create an account if you don't already have one (if you bought a calendar last year, then you have an account already). Add the calendar to your Shopping Cart. When you are ready to check out, enter the Redemption Code into the Promotion Code field. It's on the right hand side of the screen if you are on a desktop computer. Once you enter and apply the Redemption Code, Shutterfly will adjust your total accordingly. You still have to pay tax and shipping, but the part that you paid to Groupon was already paid to groupon so you won't see any other fees there aside from tax and shipping.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

No problem. You're welcome.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Shutterfly’s current promotion is 50% off the calendar. No code needed. Offer ends on Sunday, December 2nd.
                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

I did the Groupon deal. And had to set up a new account on Shutterfly. Got the calendar for free and just had to pay shipping.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                      Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                        I did the Groupon deal. And had to set up a new account on Shutterfly. Got the calendar for free and just had to pay shipping.
                        Well, you didn't really get the calendar for free. You paid Groupon for the calendar. You paid Shutterfly for any applicable shipping and tax. But I can see how it feels like you got the calendar for free. That's how Groupon gets ya hooked.
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I just made my order. I got the two calendar deal. Everything loaded quickly on my Mac. Now I can have one at home and one at work. I just have to figure out how to attach a hanger to the cubicle wall. It's a short wall, so I hope that there is room for it to open all the way. Thanks for your hard work and putting this all together so quickly.

Comment

You're welcome, Mark.

The calendar needs just shy of 17 inches of vertical space to hang flat. I hope it fits for you.
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Well, you didn't really get the calendar for free. You paid Groupon for the calendar. You paid Shutterfly for any applicable shipping and tax. But I can see how it feels like you got the calendar for free. That's how Groupon gets ya hooked.
                              Good point, but it was way cheap. I guess I was expecting to get the Groupon amount off of a calendar, which would have still been about $5, so it was a little surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                                I just made my order. I got the two calendar deal. Everything loaded quickly on my Mac. Now I can have one at home and one at work. I just have to figure out how to attach a hanger to the cubicle wall. It's a short wall, so I hope that there is room for it to open all the way. Thanks for your hard work and putting this all together so quickly.
                                I have it hanging on a paper clip that I folded to go over the panel in the cubicle.

Comment

Got my first delivery...

20181204_134536.jpg​​​​​​​
                                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Don't forget this calendar is still available! And groupon deals appear to still be available too.

Post up a pic of where you have it hanging.

Screenshot_20181218-132845_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181218-133212_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181218-133357_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20181218-133011_Chrome.jpg

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Groupon $4.99 deal just got brought back, so that's available again.

Now that the holidays are over, the production and shipping times are getting back to their usual very quick turnarounds.
                                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                                      X