Clear All

• Gone, but not forgotten.

FB_IMG_1555051582815.jpg
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

I have taken apart several cars and then attempted to put them back together. It is an absolute truth that the 10 mm socket is frequently missing. Like the eternal quest to find the missing sock from the dryer.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I love the t-shirt worn on a popular TV show that says to the effect "I got over a hundred wrenches, a 10mm ain't one of em". Must be an American Muscle thing.

Comment

You can never have too many 10 mm sockets!
        I have a couple 1/2" drive, 4 or 5 1/4" drive, and several 1/8" drive and I haven't even gone hunting in the junk drawer. (Oh and one or two in my junkyard bag.)
        I've bought them, inherited them, found them in junkyards and got them in various kits.
        I can't imagine life without them!

Yeah Bobby, that's probably a Harley t shirt, "Hogs. Beers and Broads" on the back...a real case of tunnel vision. Harley mechanics, they're a unique breed!
        Too many countless things require metric tools to work on since the '50's (he's probably missing a couple fingers as well) "don't need 'em, all ya need is the middle one!
        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Oddly enough, I found a socket on the plastic tray that keeps air flowing to the radiator. Can’t remember if it was a 10mm.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Is that your new art for the month?

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
              Is that your new art for the month?
              ?

Not sure what you mean.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I think the question concerns your artistic abilities. I think in this case it is not your art work.
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

He's simply asking if that's a new tattoo that you've gotten recently.
                  2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                    Oddly enough, I found a socket on the plastic tray that keeps air flowing to the radiator. Can’t remember if it was a 10mm.
                    About 10 to 1 odds it is!

Comment

Ahhhhh. Now I understand. I am not up to speed on tat lingo.

Comment

Was that a new tattoo for someone in this club, or just random artwork found on the web?

Comment

It was a random picture that I saw on Facebook and which I decided to share here because it's funny and everyone here would get the joke.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Yep, I think that joke went over a few heads, mine included.

Edit: Or maybe just my head.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                              I have taken apart several cars and then attempted to put them back together. It is an absolute truth that the 10 mm socket is frequently missing. Like the eternal quest to find the missing sock from the dryer.
                              Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                              Yep, I think that joke went over a few heads, mine included.

Edit: Or maybe just my head.
                              Well, at least one person got it.
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                                You can never have too many 10 mm sockets!
                                I have a couple 1/2" drive, 4 or 5 1/4" drive, and several 1/8" drive and I haven't even gone hunting in the junk drawer. (Oh and one or two in my junkyard bag.)
                                I've bought them, inherited them, found them in junkyards and got them in various kits.
                                I can't imagine life without them!
                                So now we know where they all went. You should start a "Renta10" business, John.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

In my life plan I continue to by socket sets for the 10 mm and then the 10 goes missing so I have 10 12 mm 10 14 mm , 10 8 mm. But no 10 mm. I now know that in the space time matrix all of my 10 mm sockets end up with Jason so he can continue to taunt me with pictures of sheep driving red cars.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                    In my life plan I continue to by socket sets for the 10 mm and then the 10 goes missing so I have 10 12 mm 10 14 mm , 10 8 mm. But no 10 mm. I now know that in the space time matrix all of my 10 mm sockets end up with Jason so he can continue to taunt me with pictures of sheep driving red cars.
                                    Have you ever considered the possibility that your 10mm sockets are hiding somewhere in the red cars? That would explain your slowness due to extra weight. I think Jason's next shirt should accuse red cars of eating 10mm sockets so they can be slower on the track - you know, cause they have a full belly.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I don't think that I'll ever get a tattoo, yet if I did, this one would be a contender.

Comment

I think it's safe to say I will never get a tattoo. It's just not something I want. I get that other people are into them and that's cool, for them. I think true artists can create some amazing works. But I'm not personally interested in being the canvas.
                                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                                        X