Glad to hear that everyone is doing good, nothing to report here
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I'm ok but the wife has been battling the flu for a couple of weeks. She had it before all the cases started here and doesn't have a fever so the doctor is pretty sure it's not covid. In fact it may have helped because someone at her school tested positive but she wasn't there that whole week because she had the flu so she probably missed getting exposed to it. We've already been more of less sheltering in place for the last two weeks. We've only left the house to get groceries or drugs, and a few drives just get out of the house.

The only issue we've run into so far is the doctor wanted her taking her temp twice a day and the only thermometers we had a a 20 year old one from when our son was young. The battery was dead so I put a new battery in it but half the led isn't working so it's kind of a guess what temp it's actually displaying. I tried to order a new one online and there are none, nada, zip, available. Nothing shipping until mid to late april. After getting a little creative and expanding the search I found a baby one that looks like a pacifier that was in stock and ordered it. It's supposed to be here tomorrow and the wife said she's only going to use it after hiding all the cameras in the house to make sure I don't get any pictures.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh. Come to think of it our electronic thermometer is easily 20 years old and I have no idea if it still works. Time to go check.. . .

Comment

Oral??
          2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
            Oral??
            Not if you want to have a little fun....
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post

Not if you want to have a little fun....
              That could be a pain in the a.... neck.
              If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

That could be a pain in the a.... neck.
                Not if you are doing it correctly.
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post

not if you are doing it correctly.
                  If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

You gotta do what you gotta do
                    Coop
                    Life Member 57
                    KE0BND
                    What other people think of me, is none of my business
                    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

The pacifier thermometer showed up and it doesn't even work, it turns on, runs a little, beeps and shuts off and never shows you a temp. What junk. We ordered a different one at the same time and I just got the shipping notice for that one, but of course it showed it shipping from Hong Kong. Who knows when it will show up since it's quite literally on a "slow boat from china".

Comment

Originally posted by MoS2000 View Post

Good to hear all of you are safe now. But please don't underestimate this thing and drop your guard! Not only can your son get re-infected, but all of you can be carriers and not even know it! Serious social distancing is critical. And I don't mean the kind of social distancing the Millennials are practicing!!

British Columbia is now experiencing a (daily) exponential increase in new cases, so we are in the thick of it. We are by no means affected as bad as Italy and Spain, but we are matching their early numbers, which is a bit scary. I'm so disappointed that Canada and the US didn't close incoming international flights much earlier! Hindsight is 20-20 of course, but an early action like that could have made a big difference.
                        Thanks, Mo. We're good here. We're taking all of the safety precautions and being very vigilant, limiting contact (eliminating contact where we can). We're pretty certain it's going to get worse here before it gets better. We're doing our part to make sure that we don't spread it either.

Comment

Working...
                        X