A drive in the S today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drive in the S today.

With the shelter in place my wife and I have been staying around the house and go out when we need to. So today here in northern California the weather is pretty good so I went out in the garage and dropped the top on the car and right then my wife came out in the garage, you should have seen the smile on her face. She got ready in just a few minutes and we were off. It sure felt good!

We discussed going for a drive today, but rain and drizzle all morning has but a stop to that.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

That's too bad! It has been quite awhile since we took our car out.

Comment

Once or twice a week (weather dependent) I take a drive from Old Town Alexandria down the George Washington Parkway to Mount Vernon. The Parkway runs parallel to the Potomac River and is absolutely beautiful in the Spring (and Summer and Fall and even in the Winter).
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Random Fact: "Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors."

Comment

We took a long drive today. Just to get out of the house!
          David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
          '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
          '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
          '11 Ford Ranger Sport
          '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
          '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
          '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

It rained here all day.

Comment

I've had mine out every other day for the last 10 weeks (since St Patrick's). Got rock chipped a few weeks ago and is in the body shop for a respray. Should be back Thursday.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X