Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Boy. This is a loaded question. What is your favorite S color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFR
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
      NFR
      I thought you were a Rio fan!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Random Fact: "In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”."

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
        I thought you were a Rio fan!
        down here in texas we call that color “yella”

then conversation goes. Hey you are you yells. And then.

uou all in me yells?

then

so clearly it is a dangerous car to dive in TX. Only those with extremely good diplomatic skills should have one.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

My car colors are currently Red, Silverstone, Yellow, Gray and Blue. I'm not prejudiced.

Comment

Back in 2009 (wow, such a long time ago!!), I had done the research below, and posted it....someone made it a "sticky". There was a colour chart too (which is now missing)....
            But, it should help you visualize the available colours...

My favourites are Imola Orange, Laguna Blue and Lime Green. I have a European Brochure (in a box somewhere) with Premium Sunset Mauve on the front (thats a nice colour too)

Honda S2000 Colours, Codes & Years

09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
            I've done some research on S2000 colours, paint codes and years of manufacture; with the assistance of some very helpful Honda Dealership employees, I've compiled a list of the Manufacturer's colours, paint codes and years. I've done a search for this type of information on S2KCA but could not find anything of this nature. If I've duplicated information, please excuse me; if this should belong in another forum, by all means please suggest where it should go. Hope you find this information interesting.

Apex Blue,B554P,2008-2009
            Berlina Black,NH547,2000–2009
            Synchro Silver,NH745M,2008–2009
            Deep Burgundy,YR564M,2006–2008
            Grand Prix White,NH565,2000–2009
            Imola Orange,YR536P,2000–2007
            Laguna Blue,B545P,2006–2009
            Lime Green,GY19M,2000–2005
            Monte Carlo Blue,B66P,2000–2005
            Monza Red,R508P,2000–2009
            Moon Rock,NH676M,2005
            New Formula Red,R510,2000–2009
            Platinum White,NH609P,2008–2009
            Premium Sunset Mauve,RP42P,2008-2009
            Rio Yellow,Y65P,2004-2009
            Royal Navy Blue,B523P,2000–2009
            Sebring Silver,NH552M,2002–2007
            Silverstone,NH630M,2000–2007
            Spa Yellow,Y52P,2000–2003
            Suzuka Blue,B513M,2002–2008
            Taffeta White,NH578,2004

Some additional and interesting information:

If your paint code ends in P, that means a Pearl finish; if it ends in M, that means a Metallic finish; otherwise, its a clear coat finish.

Some countries (or regions) seem to have renamed their colours, for whatever reason - for example, Chicane and Synchro, Laguna and Bermuda, New Formula and Ascari, Rio and Indy and Spa, Suzuka and Nurburging - however, the above list are the paint names that appear in Honda's database.

Your paint code sticker should be in your passenger or driver door well, and you may find dashes in the codes between the letters and numbers.

Here's a colour chart:
            Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

Taffeta White!! Now there's one I've never heard of!
              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by MoS2000 View Post
                Back in 2009 (wow, such a long time ago!!), I had done the research below, and posted it....someone made it a "sticky". There was a colour chart too (which is now missing)....
                Here is your color chart. It's not really missing, it's just that the link wasn't displaying. Pretty sure I know the cause.* Either way, it can easily be re-added to the original post by you, or you could ask Jason to do it.

http://s2kca.com/pics/data/500/S2000Palette.JPG

Click image for larger version  Name:	S2000Palette.jpg Views:	3 Size:	93.4 KB ID:	1676959

* The cause is the setting for displaying mixed content for this (and probably all) web site(s) has been disabled in your browser. In the migration to the safer and less labor intensive Cloud vBulletin, we had to find a way to not lose about a decade worth of photos that used to be housed in the third party photo gallery plug-in which was a non-standard configuration for vBulletin. To achieve this, we opted to move all the image files to GoDaddy and do a global find and replace of the source path to the pics.s2kca.com directory. But the forum uses SSL, and many current browsers will now block what is known as mixed content from sites running SSL. Now, if you want to allow mixed content on just this site, you can do that without compromising the security of your machine. You can google "how to allow mixed content in <your browser here>" and follow the instructions you find. If you are running the Chrome browser, copy and paste the following string into your browser address bar:

chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.s2kca.com

Then scroll down to "insecure content" setting and select allow. That will only change the setting for the s2kca.com forum.
                Last edited by R.Murphy; 01-10-2021, 11:22 PM. Reason: added instructions on how to adjust browser settings, in case anyone wants to do that.
                -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

"Cars perform best when topped up with noxious fuel. People perform worst when topped up with noxious fuel." - from 10 reasons why cars are better than people

Comment

I edited Mo's original post to fix the linked image.
                  S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

It is clear to me based on my newly formed conspiracy theory that the silver menace dedicated to imposing their monochromatic vision of the world on the rest of us has infiltrated this post to remove all of the other colors. Thank goodness that the always vigilant members have caught this atrocity and bright it to light so that all color can be restored. lol this is a joke. Please do not embark on other conspiracy theories at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                      It is clear to me based on my newly formed conspiracy theory that the silver menace dedicated to imposing their monochromatic vision of the world on the rest of us has infiltrated this post to remove all of the other colors. Thank goodness that the always vigilant members have caught this atrocity and bright it to light so that all color can be restored. lol this is a joke. Please do not embark on other conspiracy theories at this time.
                      PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Eh-hem. Excuse me.
                      This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X