New member of the 150k club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member of the 150k club

Reached a milestone on my trip back from the S2KCA NorCal Allegheny Drive. I have many more drives planned and I expect to add significantly to the mileage total.

Click image for larger version

Name:	56B97D50-6F96-45EA-A97E-373056921F7E.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	1681658
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

I look forward to you enjoying many more adventures.
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

Comment

Welcome to the club!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

I am a member of the three engine two transmission club. Is there a prize for that?
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
        Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
        Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Congratulations. It sure keeps on ticking, though you had some bumps along the way, I believe she's been a great car for you.
          The reward for multiple engines and transmissions is a lighter wallet. You heart health will improve as a result.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
            I am a member of the three engine two transmission club. Is there a prize for that?
            Yes, it is called "Bills".
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
            X