Welcome to Q4 of 2021.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Q4 of 2021.

2021 is winding down, but I like to think of this month as Rocktober.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211005_145322.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	1682290
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

I really enjoyed the after-drive following the Durango event.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

It was a fairly epic journey, that one. So many gorgeous places we drove through.

I am happy, though, that our more recent trip through Bryce Canyon National Park was less hectic and way less hot! And I'm glad we had more time to do the loop drive through Capitol Reef this time. And the trip down scenic Utah 12 was so different in the late afternoon than it was in the morning like we did it in 2016. I had forgotten how amazing that ridge route of that road was and how much it was a "DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES HERE" kind of road. The views were unbelievable.

I need to go through my dashcam footage and pull clips into a video montage.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

-Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
      -Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
        I really enjoyed the after-drive following the Durango event.
        Yep! I'd do that drive again and probably will at some point.
        S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

Yep! I'd do that drive again and probably will at some point.
          And I hope we are with you when you do!
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211011-110613_Facebook.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	1682344
            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Why, Thank You!

We went out to the country to see Rachel's dad and I put on his snow tires. It seems a little bit early but I'm not freezing my fingers this time.
              S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                Why, Thank You!

We went out to the country to see Rachel's dad and I put on his snow tires. It seems a little bit early but I'm not freezing my fingers this time.
                It's been a very long time for me, but I do remember snow tires. Amazing things, snow tires are.
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Working...
                X