Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight's Jeopardy Final Jeopardy question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Jeopardy Final Jeopardy question...

... One of our members will know this FOR SURE!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

I'll just go ahead and answer while we wait for Denny to come along. Gen. George McClellan was at Antietam, or in the form of a question; What is Antietam?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
    Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
    Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Yuppers.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

We had Spring Fling there a couple of years ago.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
        Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
        Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

Ding ding ding ding ding! I saw that and almost came off of my couch! Another gem from my dad. Oy. He muttered something as we were walking across Bloody Lane at Antietam. The memory stuck with me.
          This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X