2023 S2KCA Calendar - Submissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

Well I may as well be sanctioned for trolling.

The LAST post with a Shutterfly link was post NorthEast Region which anyone looking for the link could just use since it was the LAST link posted. Coop quoted Joe Photographer's original Shutterfly link with the statement that Jim has agreed to remove pictures as asked. Follow that link and you will see it links to the original calendar with the December images in question. Jim failed to delete the original project in Shutterfly.

Click image for larger version  Name:	December 2022 resized.jpg Views:	2 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	1688121

Post #26 has the correct Shutterfly link as posted by Jim.

Jason's image was in my library because I snagged it from the previous post in a thread and cropped it to illustrate how it would look as a 16 by 40 inch canvass print. The image still belongs to J.Hight Design.

As stated by Coop in post NorthEast Region "Since Jim is doing this as the President of the club and for the club, it does not violate the posting policy’s" that might be OK for club rules but may still violate copyright rules.

The need to request permissions for image use is not negated simply because Jim or the Club make no profits from the project. Shutterfly is indeed making a profit so in my mind copyright rules still applied. I may be corrected on this but it is how I feel.

If you care to follow Joe Photographer's Post #26 to order your calendar, you will offend no one.
    Jim has said that he fixed this, maybe he missed correcting a link. I will contact him on this.

When I click on any of the links, I see a group picture and nothing else. I will not sign up for Shutterfly, so I guess I can’t see what you’re talking about and Jim will need to fix anything that is wrong outside this thread.
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Still 50% off through end of today. Cost just over $27 with tax and shipping.

Comment

DAMN IT!
        Ordered the wrong calendar all together. Cancelled and reordering.

Comment

That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post

Jim has said that he fixed this, maybe he missed correcting a link. I will contact him on this.

When I click on any of the links, I see a group picture and nothing else. I will not sign up for Shutterfly, so I guess I can’t see what you’re talking about and Jim will need to fix anything that is wrong outside this thread.
            I check the URL throughout the forum and only the URL in 14 was incorrect and removed.

If any info was posted elsewhere on any other S2KCA forum, it needs to be removed and pointed to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post

I check the URL throughout the forum and only the URL in 14 was incorrect and removed.
              Thank You
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
              Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post

If any info was posted elsewhere on any other S2KCA forum, it needs to be removed and pointed to this forum.

Comment

Just unbelievable…..from fellow club members..
                  P & M…..

MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post

When I click on any of the links, I see a group picture and nothing else.
                    You need to click on the group photo, which is the calendar cover. Then, the calendar preview shows up.

Comment

Just to show you what you can do to make yourself feel better...https://www.shutterfly.com/share-pro...ARPRDWEBMPRLNK
                      Last edited by JoePhotographer; 12-14-2022, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Calendar should arrive today! looking forward to it!

Comment

My calendar arrived yesterday. It is beautifully put together and enjoy seeing all of my s2000 friends in print.
                          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Mine is already hung.
                            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Enjoying mine. Thank you for putting this together.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Our calendar arrived last week and it is now proudly hanging beside the computer. Thanks for putting it together, Jim. It is so nice to see Stiletto gracing the January page and I look forward to seeing the pictures of other friends and their cars throughout the year.
                                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021 | Natural Bridge State Park, KY 2022

Rose Mary
                                Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
                                  It is so nice to see Stiletto gracing throughout the year.
                                  Fixed it for ya.
                                  Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                  After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                                  X