Ever Miss Your Flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Miss Your Flight?

Do you suppose this behavior will make them bring the plane back to the gate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg

If I faced the prospect of going home with her that night, I'd shoot myself in the foot just to get into a nice quite recovery room for a few hours.

Comment

If you shot her you'd be better off AND you'd be doing society a favor.

Comment

Had to force myself to watch "ALL" of that....Where in the world did you come-up with that one...Lee...??? Can you imagine being married to that....
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I think she was on my flight back from SFO....
          A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Did you folks see that this was on Jay Leno last night? He was laughing his butt off over it.

Comment

sad.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but when I miss my flight I head to the airport pub...

Comment

Now with sub-titles .............................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50nNQdgkpTE

Comment

does anyone have real subtitles? i wonder what she's actually saying...

Comment

Originally posted by thebig33tuna View Post
                      does anyone have real subtitles? i wonder what she's actually saying...
                      She's probably saying"move out of the way you're blocking the camera"

Comment

Originally posted by repiv View Post
                        Now with sub-titles .............................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50nNQdgkpTE
                        Interesting, but I speak a little Chinese and know what she is really saying.

She is really really pissed that the signs took her through the duty free instead of the shortest path to the gate. (This is a problem in the HK airport)
                        - "Why can't the sign just take me to the gate?!!"
                        - "I don't want to go through the duty free!!"
                        - "The smell of the test perfumes is overwhelming . . . . I can't take it anymore!!"
                        - "No, I don't want a carton of cheap smokes. That stuff will kill you!!"
                        - "I drink single malt whiskey! Not that double malt crap!! Get it away from me!"

WOW! I've been frustrated by the signs in the HK airport, but never that frustrated.

Comment

Working...
                        X