• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slotcar Racing Fun

I just happened on this site.
    Kinda funny.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S....htm?shid=1323

MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

We need more slotcar!

Anybody ever race these things (probably when you were a kid...)? I don't mean the store bought, snap together track; I mean the larger cars that you took to an arcade-type of setting and rented track time on a big track. My father once owned an arcade and the main attraction was the slot car tracks. He had some cars and accessories left when I was old enough to enjoy this and he used to take me racing every week. I had an early '70's Camaro that was really something! (For a one pound car, that is!) Are any of these tracks still around? There used to be one on the Oregon coast 10 or 15 years ago.

Thanks for jogging some great memories with your post. I miss those days...and Dad.

Comment

I have a couple of sets under my sons bed. It used to be big in the UK. I sold off a bunch of really old stuff

It is great, but really needs to be pinned down to work effectively. Ahhh the memories.

Comment

Working...
        X